10 • Pause, Play

Start from the beginning

Hyeojeong looks at his husband with a feral glint in her eyes, "Once you've reclaimed the throne, I must have those young Class B's who almost sexually assaulted me."

Jiyong's eyes flash crimson as well, a curt nod following as the two of them turn to the couple with a renewed gentle smile.

Jungkook glances at Jimin and then back at his parent's, the silver-haired pureblood could only assume they were conversing in a family bond that he couldn't access because his beloved was blocking him.

Jungkook smiles after awhile, and raises one hand to wave at his parents.

"I'll see you on the 13th."

"Be still, my son." Hyeojeong says in parting, placing a loving peck on the boy's cheeks and ruffling Jimin's hair.

They disappear quickly, the door slamming behind them as Jimin lays his head on his beloved's shoulder and closes his eyes.

"Don't be nervous." Jungkook chuckled out, splaying his arms on Jimin's stomach in a protective manner. "My dad knows what he's doing."

"What do you want to do?" the vampire asked instead, sighing as he tries to remove the dread he felt for his upcoming birthday.

"You. Not a question, Love." the young vampire whispered seriously, ignoring the way Jimin lets out a love sick giggle fall for the sake of his own lips closing in on the shell of his mates ear. Jungkook's eyes flash gold again.

"I'm going crazy. Even with the mating bond I want to devour you, Angel." he rasped out, the pureblood shivering in his grip.

"Do it." Jimin gasps out, eyes closing when the pureblood sinks his fangs into his unblemished skin- feeding on him like he was his. Jimin was his.

"Before you leave?" Jungkook grunts out, arms tightening around Jimin's waist when he moans lightly. "Fuck. Your pleasure is intoxicating to me."

Jimin doesn't get to answer yes, because he's being pinned to the nearest surface.

>>>

"Jimin-ah!" Taehyung exclaims, rushing to hug his bestfriend tightly being careful with his baby bump not being squished.

"You reek." Yoongi grumbled, pushing Jimin lightly by the shoulder in complaint. "Even I can sense how teritorial Jungkook got because of how much you smell like him."

"Like you both are any better." Jimin responds with a laugh of his own, they hear the door slam from below them and it's enough for them to all rush to their rooms just so they don't pass by the wrath of their clan head.

They sensed his anger from below.

Park Jimin! Get down!

Jimin winces at the booming voice and sighs, sparing a sad glance at his brothers who desperately rub off Jungkook's scent away with the pure-blood's clothing.

Please be careful, Taehyung's eyes read as the silver-haired pulls himself up to wrap a scarf around his neck in an attempt to hide his mating mark.

He appears on the first floor not long after, his father holding a wine glass to his lips as he surveyed his son's frame.

"Since Yoongi is mated, I'll have someone of high power propose to you on your birthday." the man says gruffly, ignoring Jimin's mouth protest. "Why do you have to be so picky in a partner? You're made to procreate! You're just a hole to fill up-"