Lost in the Moment

Start bij het begin

He quickly got undressed from the waist up, and grabbed some rope. He thought that it would be anti-climactic to just be tied up. So, he grabbed a vibrator and slowly slid it into his ass, moaning quietly.

After that was done, he laid on his bed, put his arms above himself on the headboard, and very, very tightly secured himself. He bit his lip, loving the feeling of being restricted way more than he thought he would. He moaned, and began to have his fun.

He couldn't touch himself, at least not with his hands, and that just made everything all the more fun. He even tried to jerk off with his toes..it was a very wild experience.

Still, he needed something, his cock was getting entirely uncomfortable, and he couldn't help but whine and moan.

He quickly made work of grinding against a pillow that he'd put against his crotch, and by now he had shaken off his pants and socks, leaving himself in nothing except for his boxers, which his erect member was very visible against.

His boxers, which were damp with pre-cum, were also beginning to be shaken off.

The control for the vibrator was laid on the bed in front of him, and he used his foot to turn it on. He moaned as the third level began to vibrate and tingle throughout his body, rough and arousing.

He accidentally kicked the control off of the bed, and that just made him even more aroused, now he couldn't stop it, couldn't control what happened, even when he wanted it to stop-he loved it.

The feeling of restraint made him cum way faster than he intended to-but it still felt good as hell, so he kept on grinding and moaning, slipping his wet, sticky boxers off so that now he was completely naked, his penis harder than ever.

He kept up with his little game until he decided that it was time he cleaned up before his lover got home, and he'd decided that he had done enough self-indulgence.

But his cock was still very uncomfortable. He didn't know why. He thought he was just horny, but apparently that wasn't the only problem, because he had a huge pressure still, and he-

Oh.

He'd mistook the need to piss with the need to cum.

God-now that he'd realized, he really had to go.

So, he tried to escape, only to find that he tied the rope much, much too tight, and looked around only to find that his phone was across the room, and there wasn't anything he could even try to use to cut the rope.

He had no idea how long it would be until his boyfriend got home, but he hoped it wasn't too soon, because he knew he would probably die if he saw him like this, horny, desperate and naughty. Doing the exact opposite of what was expected of him by everyone.

He was kind of panicking, wondering what Janus would think of him for this. It was kind of a sinking fear. He didn't want Janus to be disgusted or anything..though, he knew Janus wouldn't hate him for it. He was just over thinking.

He tried to keep up his erection to make it harder to pee, but it died down eventually, his mind too focused on not wetting the bed.

'Oh god,' Patton thought, 'i'm going to wet the bed while i'm awake.'

His eyes filled with tears. He couldn't believe he'd done this, or that he didn't realize he had to pee before he did this. He hadn't taken any safety precautions, and was just sitting there, arms above, tied, legs crossed tightly, and completely naked.

Oh, it was getting bad. He would be oh so embarrassed if Janus came home to this. He'd gotten extremely horny, got stuck, and pissed himself in the process of self indulging for the first time?!? He would never live it down.