It was very uncomfortable-he just wanted the feeling to go away. So finally, he decided he'd just tell him. "Logie, I have to pee" he whined, eventually voicing his need.

"Patton-you haven't drank anything in thirty minutes, your brain is tricking you. Stop getting so worked up, and just finish the slide." Logan reasoned.

Patton sighed, leg jiggling, "okay.."

Patton began typing again, figuring that he'd be fine.

--------------------

Okay, so he figured wrong, because there he was, nearly two hours later, and he was not fine.

He was able to ignore it for a good while, and they completely finished the powerpoint, all while chatting about random stupid things. It was fun, but he'd be reminded about his need when urges and pangs would hit his bladder, each one intensifying as they happened.

Logan had already made it very clear that Patton didn't need anymore breaks, so he just kept on working.

Except now, he really couldn't help but fidget and get distracted. At first, it seemed that Logan was actually right. He was able to completely ignore the urge to go for an hour, but it had recently came back, and it wasn't a trick that time.

He could tell.

Patton bounced his knees from where he sat on the floor, biting his lip deeply, making squeaks of discomfort, which caused Logan, -who had completely and entirely forgotten about what had transpired between them earlier- to look over and ask, "Patton, are you alright?"

To which he responded with a quick nod of his head, and Logan got back to work, saying, "you know, you shouldn't bite your lip so hard, you could break your skin, causing bleeding and/or infection."

Patton thanked Logan for the knowledge, assuring him that he'd be alright, watching the time as it slowly ticked by.

Logan kept looking up skeptically from his laptop every few minutes. He was suspicious of Patton's behaviors. Constant fidgeting, glancing around the room, constantly biting his lip and every now and again begin tearing up.

On particular time Logan looked up, he saw Patton's hands buries deep between his thighs, eyes shut tightly. He gasped, letting out a quiet "oops.." as he leaked.

Logan looked down in shock, eyes wide as he realized the problem. If Patton had to pee so bad, why didn't he just..go?

Then, the memory of just hours earlier hit Logan like a sack of bricks to the side of his head. He told Patton that he couldn't. Twice. God-he hadn't meant for hours on end! Though he'd never exactly specified that..

"Logan" he heard Patton whine, and he looked down at his friend guiltily, "can I please go to the bathroom?!" He asked quickly, doubling over as he felt another long, hot spurt slowly come out of him, before he cut it off quickly.

"Oh my god-yes, go!" He rushed quickly, getting up to help Patton to the bathroom. He made Patton-his best friend- think he had to ask permission to deal with a basic human need.

"It hurts!" Patton whined, as Logan grabbed his hands and helped him up, his legs shaking wildly, knees buckling as he rubbed his thighs together. Logan walked him to the bathroom, which was luckily nearby, and overcome with desperation, Patton didn't even try to shoo Logan away.

He was already leaking constantly into his pants, his bladder getting over excited from all of the movement, pissing violently before he was even able to pull out. When he did, his sweat pants were beyond saving, a small pitter patter of his pee dripping on the floor.

Logan watched in guilt, too shocked with himself to move.

"Oh my gosh, that feels so good!" Patton exclaimed, sighing heavily. That was pretty stressful.

But god, did it feel good to release all of that pressure. He felt oh so heavy.

And Logan could tell Patton wasn't messing around when he said he had to pee-it was loud and quick, and lasted for at least forty seconds, which was an awkward time for Logan.

When Patton finally pulled his pants back up, he turned around, and noticing Logan, with a light blush dusted on his face, asked, "have-have you been watching-the whole time?"

"Oh, no-I just got here" he lied. He felt so much regret in that moment.

"O-oh-okay" he breathed in shakily, still overcome with the relief of letting go, still trying to shake off the pee shivers, leaking again as his body shook violently.

He calmed down, and began to wash his hands. He could feel his underwear rubbing uncomfortably against him, and he knew that they were soaked thoroughly.

"Um, Logie, i'm going to go..change..be back in a little!" Patton said, running off to his bedroom.

Logan sighed, going off to the main room, sitting down to continue on his project, when he got a text a few minutes later.

Virgil: LOGAN YOU PRICK, GO MAKE THIS RIGHT.

Logan: What?

Virgil: I WAS JUST ON A VIDEO CALL WITH PATTON, HE WAS CRYING! You DARE make the SWEETEST PERSON ALIVE shed a tear?! He's my best friend, go make him better before I call Janus to come over and whoop your ass.

Logan: No! Please don't get Janus, I don't need him going overprotective boyfriend on me!

Virgil: Then go make him feel better!

Logan: Okay!!!

Logan closed his phone and left it on the couch in favor of quickly getting up to knock on Patton's door. "Patton? May I come in?" He asked, hearing a sniffle and some quick rustling around before a shaky "yeah!" Was quietly yelled from the other side of the door.

And when he opened it, there he saw Patton on his bed, his face buried in a pillow, shoulders shaking, indicating that he was crying, quiet noises and muffled sobs coming from him. Logan noted that he had changed his clothes.

"Patton-i'm so very genuinely sorry" Logan said, walking over, Patton looking at Logan with tears streaming down his face.

"I-i'm sorry Logie-I just..I'm sensitive.." he whispered, fidgeting with his hands, "and-and you-you made me feel like I couldn't do something that I needed to, and you sounded harsh and firm-and you were serious, and I didn't wanna get you mad at me, and-"

"Awe, Patton, i'm so sorry..I desire to make you feel better, and to make amends with what I've done..I know that a simple sorry isn't always meaningful enough...but I truly am.."

"It's okay Logie..I know what you were thinking-and I probably should've argued more, especially after the hour mark" Patton reasoned.

Logan came over there and took Patton into his arms for a hug, "c'mere-heh, I know what'll make you feel better. How about some sponge-bob?"

Patton smiled brightly, "but what about the project?" He asked.

"Hmm..I think The project can wait. Besides, we've finished it, all we must do it practice the presentation. Which we don't have to do for another week." Logan explained.

Patton smiled, "alright!"

They walked into the living room together, and Logan checked his phone, getting a ping.

Virgil: Good.

Logan: What?

Virgil: Patton never left the call, I heard all of that.

Logan: Oh my god.

Virgil: I recorded it. That was so cute, i'm showing Roman.

Logan: OH MY GOD, DON't!!!

A/N: This literally gets updated more than all of my other books😂

If this is horrible blame the fact that it's 12:30 am and I should've went to bed two hours ago.

Ik some of ya'll are just sitting there like: "Imagine going to bed before five am" but still-

Words: 1980