Elevator pt 2 (the author still sucks at titles lmao-)

Börja om från början

"I was born with an enlarged bladder, which is way stronger than an average one..for you, what feels bad enough to squirm and bounce around, for me is just noticeable" Roman shrugged.

"Lucky" Janus groaned.

"Well, actually, it's not really that great, because I can't really feel that I need to go, but i'll still piss buckets. I've had so many accidents without even being able to feel an urge. It sucks" Roman explained, "i've never actually felt desperate or beyond bursting, my bladder always gives out before that happens."

"So like, your bladder has a mind of its own?" Janus joked.

"I guess" Roman shrugged.

"What time is it?" Janus asked, changing the subject.

"When did we even get in here?" Roman asked.

"Around four pm I think" Janus wondered aloud.

"Well, at the four hour mark you wet yourself, and we've been talking for like two hours so we've been in here for about six..so it must be around 10-11 pm" Roman said.

"Oh my god they probably already stopped working on the elevator" Janus groaned.

"i'm taking a nap" Roman said, laying down.

"Mkay, i'll just be watching you I guess" Janus smirked.

"Creepy ass.." Roman muttered, before closing his eyes and promptly falling asleep after about ten minutes.

Janus sighed once he heard Roman's soft snores. He had to piss again. He really shouldn't have had that soda...

He was already wet, he figured, and Roman was asleep so he just decides he'd hold it until he couldn't anymore and have a little fun with it so he wasn't bored.

--------------------

A few hours later, and Janus was so caught up in his desperation, that he barely noticed Roman beginning to shift. But he realized, and drew his attention to Roman. He was loosely clawing at his crotch, whimpering softly and shifting around every now and again.

Janus had forgotten that Roman said he needed to go too, so he was kind of just debating on weather or not he should wake Roman up, but suddenly he felt another huge pang hit his bladder, and decided to wait until he relieved himself to do so.

He was holding himself tightly, and tapping his foot lightly, when he heard a voice come over the elevator speaker.

"Hello?" He had heard. It was the same guy from earlier.

"Yeah?" Janus called, voice shaking from desperation.

"Yeah, so it's two am right now, and the mall is closing, so we gotta go. The storm is still going hard, and we've been working all day-it just isn't possible right now. The only possible way for you guys to get out is if the storm stops"

"So, you're leaving us here?" Janus asked.

"Unfortunately, yes. Actually, we're being kicked out."

"Oh. Alright then." Janus said, not really knowing what to do. He probably would've said a lot more if his bladder wasn't about to pop.

The conversation ended, and the guy signed off, Janus groaning. He noticed Roman stir just as he began to let go, not being able to hold it anymore. He blushed brightly as Roman woke up and stared at him wide eyed, his puddle growing bigger.

Roman couldn't really say much, though, before he was gasping and grabbing at his own crotch. He had to go so bad-but the feeling was very new to him, so he didn't quite know what to do.