Elavator(because the author sucks at titles)

Start from the beginning

"What are you trying to imply-wai-no, i'm not trans! Oh my god, it was for Logan! He hasn't had bottom surgery yet! Or whatever they do to remove the hormones-just give it back!" Roman groaned, Janus handing the tampon back.

"Okay, but why did you have one singular tampon?" Janus asked.

"Because I was at his house and he needed me to get one out of his pantry and slide it under the bathroom door, so I put it in my pocket, then he said never mind because he found one-"

"Okay, okay, I believe you. So defensive" Janus said, leg still shaking.

He pulled his knees up to his chest and began tapping his feet, it was starting to get really bad.

"You know, I feel like we've wasted so much time hating each other" Roman said. And Janus was grateful for Roman not being an asshole-but right then was not the moment for sentiment.

Janus just nodded and went back to squirming as Roman rolled his eyes.

"Wait..oh my god, do you have to piss?" Roman smirked.

"Shut the hell up" Janus said, leaning his head against the door, "i've had to piss for like, the past two hours" he admitted.

"Dude, that sucks" Roman chuckled.

"This isn't funny, damnit, I actually might piss myself" Janus admitted, kind of embarrassed. He didn't let that show, though. Not in front of Roman. It was bad enough he knew that he had to pee.

And of course, Roman thought that this would be the perfect time to start teasing him about it. He figured he might as well have some fun, they'd been in there for two hours-it was quite boring.

"All of your squirming is making me need to pee too" Roman joked

"Just shut up" Janus snapped quietly.

Roman quieted down after that. He watched Janus from the corner of his eyes as he distracted himself with his phone. It seemed to be getting very serious.

"How the hell do you not have to go too?! It's been like three hours!" Janus groaned.

"Because I didn't drink a large ass coke before I got in here" Roman smirked.

"Damn it my phone died" Janus groaned.

Roman got up after a few more minutes of Janus rocking back and forth while biting his lip. He walked over to the emergency button and asked how much longer it would be.

"Oh, well, yeah..we haven't even started trying to get you guys back up yet. There'd be no use to it, the power's out and you guys are in between a wall. Plus, it'll start back up again when the power comes back on"

"And how long do you think it could be?" Roman asked, slightly concerned as he heard Janus groan.

"Only god knows how long it'll be..couple of hours? Maybe four or five, the weather forecast said that the storm's not goin' away anytime soon" The man on the other end said sympathetically.

Janus leaves back heavily, slamming his head against the wall, sighing.

"Thank you, bye" Roman said, hanging up the elevator phone.

"I-I can't hold it that long" Janus said, trying to keep the whimper out of his voice-but Roman heard it-albeit very slightly.

For some strange reason, Roman felt the need to comfort him. Roman didn't know what changed..but as he saw Janus sitting on the ground, showing something besides his usual sarcastic, snobby side, he felt something different.

He felt something other than frustration- It felt weird..in the short time they'd spent in the elevator chatting, were getting along and something happened. Something was different.