Elavator(because the author sucks at titles)

Start from the beginning

"You're just trying to start shit. Even though it's dark, I can feel the smirk radiating off of you" Roman said.

"Oh, you've spoiled my fun. Poor me, whatever will I do?" Janus asked.

"Stay in your corner and die" Roman said.

"How rude."

It was kinda dark, actually. But the emergency lights were on-he didn't know how the hell they worked if the power was out, but they were probably like flashlights or something. They could see each other clearly, and even make out each other's expressions like normal, but it was just a little bit dark.

They were bored, so just began to talk.

"You know, that time you went out of town for a week, I think I was having withdraws" Roman said.

"I'm not a drug" Janus smirked.

"Not what I meant! You know, I just really like the dynamic we have going on. When we argue and bicker, It's fun. Because you won't just stand there and get annoyed, or cry when I insult you. You clap back, it's just fun to piss people off, you know?"

"Wow, you've made it worse. You really are a douche bag, Roman" Janus said, and before Roman could respond he said, "me too, though. I admit, it is fun to get you mad."

So they talked to each other for an hour as they waited. They were actually enjoying each other's company as they talked about why they even hated each other in the first place.

And they figured out that there was no dramatic reason-they just didn't get along because they were both very competitive. And after years of this, they figured out how to push each other's button's in just the right ways.

Another hour passed, and Janus regretted all of those nervous sips of water he had earlier that day. And that coke. Damn interviews..

They talked for a while, before falling into a comfortable silence. Janus couldn't really keep up conversation, he was trying really hard not to squirm. They'd been in the elevator for two hours! All that liquid he had was coming back with a passion.

He was somewhat glad they were having this experience, though. Two hours of being in an elevator wouldn't change an eight year feud, but being trapped together, forced to be near each other with nothing to do but..just talk really did help their relationship grow a little bit though.

For example, Janus was starting to see that Roman was likable and fun. He wasn't as loud and annoying as he initially thought-he just had a lot of ideas, and a lot to say.

And Roman realized that if he swallowed his pride, and wasn't offended just for the sake of being an asshole, that Janus' snarky comments were actually creative and clever-sometimes just stupid enough for a laugh.

Soon enough, though, they were back to arguing. Maybe they did it on purpose as a way to shove their newfound feelings of friendship aside. They didn't know how to react when they realized they were wrong about each other. And for so long, too.

Janus was only really arguing at this point because of how bad he had to piss. He was very irritable, and basically turned into a bear when he had to go.

"Will you stop moving around so much? Jesus Christ, I think I thought you were Patton for a minute there" Roman muttered.

"Oh, so now you're insulting your best friend since kindergarten? I'm telling Patton."

"Nooooo! I was just kidding!" Roman said quickly, throwing a tampon at Janus.

"OW-what the fuc-do you have something you want to tell me, Roman?" He asked, holding up the tampon.