"Hey, that guy had what was coming for him!"

"He was a baby-"

"HE WANTED TO PLAY PEEK-A-BOO, DAMN IT!"

"YOU PICKED UP A RANDOM ASS KID OUT OF A STROLLER, she thought you were KIDNAPPING HIM!" Virgil laughed as he began to start pulling into a McDonald's drive-thru.

"Wait-Remus, you sneaky bastard" Virgil groaned, "you distracted me!"

"Wait, wait wait-you literally just auto-piloted to McDonald's!" Remus cackled.

--------------------

They finished their lunch quickly so that they could get back on the road, and when they did, it was back to playful bickering and conversation.

"Remus, for the love of god-take a nap. Here, I brought your blanket, now lay down" Virgil said after Remus began trying to shoot birds with a slingshot from the car's open window.

Virgil threw the blanket at Remus, who promptly fell asleep, leaving Virgil alone with some peace and quiet, only for Virgil, now without the constant distraction of Remus, to realize that maybe that large Hi-C wasn't a very good idea...

It was getting uncomfortable-nothing he couldn't manage though, he could easily push it to the back of his mind. They were almost there, anyways. Just another hour. He wished he didn't have to focus on driving, because soon enough he knew he'd have to hold himself. God, he couldn't even cross his legs or shift constantly.

It was going to be a long hour.

Thirty minutes later, Virgil was starting to feel that drink a lot more. It seemed like it was trying to rush through his system and pour into his bladder as quickly as possible, and it was throbbing against his abdomen, trying to tell him that if he didn't find a bathroom fast, he wasn't going to need one anymore.

Jesus, how much had he even drank? He only had a water bottle and a Hi-C, though it had been a couple of hours since that water bottle-damn it, he should have went to the bathroom at McDonald's.

While he was thinking about this, he'd failed to notice Remus slowly shifting out of sleep.

When Remus began to shake off his tiredness and fully awaken, he noticed his boyfriend looking like he was in extreme thought, so he just watched him for a while, grabbing his drink, and taking some sips, only to realize he already drank the entire soda, and all that was left was melted ice.

He made a face and put the melted coke-ice back into the cupholder.

About half an hour passed before they were pulling up into a steep, grassy hill.

Virgil groaned as they hit the bumps. He had to pee really bad.

"Oh wait-this isn't a tourist waterfall or whatever? It's just like, a random waterfall?" Remus asked, startling Virgil who hadn't known he was awake, "no parking lots or anything-damn, we could have s.εメ here!"

"I mean, we probably could" Virgil chuckled, the mini heart attack slowly subsiding as he subtly snaked a hand down to his crotch.

When Virgil parked, they both quickly hopped out of the car. The sound of the waterfall was deafening, and the water rushed and flowed heavily down the mountain it was on.

It looked beautiful and relaxing-but Virgil certainly would've enjoyed it more if he didn't have to pee so bad.

Remus plopped down on the ground, criss-cross apple sauce, enjoying the waterfall as he munched on a snack from the snack bag-it wasn't deodorant so that was lovely.

"Virgil, sit your ass down and enjoy the waterfall" Remus said, pulling the smaller man next to him, Virgil cuddling into his side. Virgil bit his lip tightly as he tried not to shift around too much. This wasn't a public place-there were no bathrooms. And he couldn't just leave, they'd have to go find a bathroom, and they were miles away from any public facilities!