"Yeah, because he's short-tempered-OW!!"

"ROMAN!!" Patton scolded again.

"He's probably still working..I should get him" Patton said, standing up.

"Maybe he's trying to make his bed and just can't reach across it" Roman whispered to Virgil after Patton left, earning a quiet chuckle from the anxious side.

--------------------

When Patton got to Logan's room and opened the door, the sight was as same as always. He was sitting at his computer desk, typing something-probably the script for the new episode-his legs bouncing up and down, his position slouched.

"Dinner's ready!" Patton screeched, running over, not really thinking about the consequences of his actions, and engulfed Logan into his arms for a big hug.

Logan gasped, becoming aware of himself, Patton's body against his causing unwanted pressure against his abdomen.

He stood up immediately as he leaked noticeably into his jeans, grabbing his crotch.

And Patton was shocked-kind of upset that Logan was overworking himself, however, he had to admit the sight of his usually calm, stoic partner in the midst of losing control was quite arousing.

So, he smirked a little, pushing Logan gently back into his leather rolling chair, "awe, Lo, is your bladder just as small as you?"

And Logan blushed, a faint shade of pink taking over his cheeks. Patton was teasing him...was he aroused by this? He eyed Patton's groin and sure enough, there was a slight bulge.

"Patton..this is illogical. What are you doing? I have to use the bathroom" he said quickly with a sense of urgency. Usually, he'd have ran off to the bathroom and pushed past anyone and anything, near pissing himself along the way.

But..he felt the need to hold on. For Patton. To be a good little sub, and obey. He hadn't even been given instructions to do anything. Patton simply pushed him down with that look in his eyes-and that told him all that he needed to know.

Logan whimpered, his hands going down to himself immediately as he felt a surge of desperation hit him. He squirmed some more. By now he would defiantly be soaked if it was any other day.

"It's not illogical, baby-it's perfect-you're perfect-you're doing so good for me..so pretty, so hot-don't hold back. Squirm and squeeze all you need to. Don't hold back any noises. I want to see and hear it all." He whispered, that husky undertone to his voice, which completely contrasted his normal tone. It was amazing.

And Logan- well. Patton really knew how to bring his kinks out of him. Specifically, his praise kink. Logan was getting hard-he had to admit the control was arousing-being controlled.

He wondered what Patton wanted him to do. Did he just want to see him squirm, or did he want him to actually wet himself?

"Patton. I don't think i'll be able to hood on much longer-Patton!" Logan gasped, "don't touch there!"

"Sorry Logie.." Patton giggled, taking his fingers which were previously being brushed over Logan's bulging bladder, and patting his thigh instead.

"So good for me, Lo..so full...I know you have so much liquid sloshing around in there. Be a good sub, and hold it for me."

Logan whimpered, Patton's voice was soft, yet commanding. Patton always knew how to make Logan feel, how to get him aroused-Patton could bring out the most obscure kinks that Logan didn't even know he had.

Patton's height always added on to his intimidation. He was the tallest side, Logan the shortest. Now, Logan wasn't scared or anything, but it certainly was intimidating when his boyfriend would look down at him right before a punishment or something with glaring eyes.

"Patton-Patton," Logan said quickly, leaning over, grabbing his crotch, and crossing his legs. His eyes were shut tightly and he was biting his lip. He was at his absolute limit, and he didn't know what to do. If Patton told him to keep trying to hold, he thought that he may figuratively explode.

And Patton, seeing the way that Logan shook and shivered with desperation, the way he opened his eyes to look at him with need, his pleading eyes said it all, and as Patton ran his eyes over Logan's bouncing, twitching figure, he knew Logan wouldn't be able to hold on.

"Pa-Patton, please, I-I have to go so bad! So bad, it-g-god, it hurts!!" And Logan was serious. It felt so good, yet so uncomfortable-he couldn't help but cry, and Patton knew that it Logic, who claimed to be emotionless was crying, it must really hurt.

"Logie, baby, does it hurt that bad?" Paton asked, feeling sort of bad.

"N-no, god, it feels amazing, Damn it, Patton, I swear, if you're trying to bring out a pain kink-"

"I'm not, I swear!" He chuckled.

"I-It's just overwhelming" he said through tears, holding on tighter as he leaked again.

And Patton smiled, eyes going soft, "baby, you did so good for me-it's okay, you can let go now..make a lovely little mess just for me. Come in, you held on as long as you could, i'm so proud of you."

Patton put his hands on Logan's shoulders, and Felt as Logan sagged against the chair, a small, relieved sigh escaping his lips as he began to release into his jeans. Patton couldn't keep his eyes off of the growing wet patch on Logan's jeans, that soon enough, turned into a puddle.

The warm piss pooled around his pants, and onto the leather chair, dripping down the sides and onto the tiled floor loudly. And Logan was moaning. Perhaps it was the feeling of finally letting go, or the way Patton was muttering soft, wonderful praises to him. Perhaps it was both, but all Logan could think about in the moment, was how perfect it was.

"Good job baby, so, so good. You've made a mess of yourself, haven't you?" Patton asked, a chuckling when he saw a bright red hue on Logan's cheeks, "no need to be embarrassed, hon, it was perfect. Perhaps it's time for a shower? You seem to be in desperate need for one" he joked.

And Logan rolled his eyes, because of course, of course, Patton would make a joke, even during times like these. But Logan was fine with it.

As he let out the last if his piss, he stood up, and watched as it trickled down his pants and onto the floor. The warm feeling was nice..

"Perhaps dinner can wait?" Patton questioned, smirking as he lead Logan towards the shower.

And wait it could. Besides, Logan had remembered to eat today. "What about the mess?" He questioned.

And Patton snapped his fingers, and the piss soaked chair, and the puddle Logan was standing in disappeared. His pants were still wet, and clung to his skin as he began to take them off.

And Patton lead him to the shower, and they hopped in, let's just say, Virgil and Roman were very confused-and kind of concerned, because for all they knew, it took two hours for Patton to get Logan back for dinner.

A/n: Yay, I did it!

Words: 1824