Chapter 15: Sparring with. . . .The Big Three of UA!?!?

Izuku and Momo returned to school and were surprisingly not expelled. Eri was now enrolled in UA as well as a means to help her control her quirk Izuku wished he was expelled, however. He was meant to be Momo's bodyguard, not a student after all.

Bakugou and Todoroki were glaring at the green haired boy as he was holding Momo,who was happily snuggling her face in his chest, in his arms.

Aizawa: Everyone shut up. Today I am  here to present UA's top 3 students. The school calls them "The Big Three" for what I hope are, uh, obvious reasons.

(Whoever understands the reference knows exactly from what show it is)

Then three students came in to the classroom. A tall buff blonde, a blue haired bright eyed girl. The final guy was looking away as a dark aura surrounded him.

Izuku: Hey, uh, Sad Sasuke. Why are you depressed?

The boy only looked slightly in his direction and responded with a deadpan chuckle.

???: Heh, Sasuke. My name is Tamaki Amajiki. I just really don't want to be here right now.

The girl then pointed her fingers and at him with a smile.

???: Hey, hey! My name's Nejire Hado and you already know his name and the blonde beside me is Mirio Togata

Izuku leaned to Momo's desk and whispered in her ear making her shiver in delight.

Izuku: You know, I just realized something. If you take the first two letters of their first names, it actually spells "Mineta"?

Momo: Blech!! Disgusting I don't even know why people ship me with him or any other guy for that matter?! My heart soulfully belongs to you! Tee hee!

Izuku: Same thing could be said with NTR of all kinds. I am all yours, ~My Mistress~.

Aoyama: You are not supposed to be breaking the fourth wall. Only I can do that.

Izuku: I'll get you wine with that Camembert, so you can allow us to.

Aoyama: Ask the author, not me.

Izuku/Momo: Damn it!

Mirio: So. . . .you two must be the bounty hunter and Creati, right? The ones who fought Stain and won?

Everyone's eyes grew wide as the don't remember Izuku or Momo ever mentioning fighting the Hero Killer. Winning against him as well? They were not expecting that.

Mina: Who would have the guts to fight the Hero Killer?

Tsu: What was the point, ribbit?

Izuku: We just . . .ran into him. Right, Momo?

Momo: Mm-hm.

Nejire: Hey, Hey! How is your hair doing that swirly? You smell so nice too! Are you two boyfriend and girlfriend? You guys look so cute together!

She then asked Izuku questions, making Momo a bit jealous.

Nejire: Why did you become a bounty hunter? Have you killed people before? What was the highest bounty? Do you have any relatives?

Momo: Well, for starters, he is MY husband and thank you for the compliments of the smell and our relationship. I use peach body wash and strawberry shampoo and conditioner.

Izuku: I can eat this peach for days nonstop!

He then sat her down on his lap as he placed his head in the nook of her neck, making her smile happily and blush.

Momo: ~Izu!~

She then whispered into his ears.

Momo: ~That's bed talk, Honey!~