Chapter 12: Marked Hostility; Momo Unhinged

The next day of training began for the students as they were trying hard to perfect the use of their quirks.

But the students got distracted when Izuku kept getting head shots on moving targets with an assortment of armories. They were also scared because he was doing it with a smile on his face.

But Class 1-B's teacher Blood Vlad decided to mock Izuku and Class 1-A as Izuku smiled happily and decided put a sticky fly trap on his face.

This made the hero grab his face and run into tree and fall back. Izuku then saw Monoma reaching for him while running at him. Izuku ducked under his outstretched arm and gave him a wedgie and dunked him into the bucket of water Todoroki was using.

Todoroki: I was using that to train. It has my sweat in there. And it's boiling hot, too.

Monoma was moving his legs around in the air frantically as Izuku dipped the bucket and he narcissistic blond was flopping around like a fish out of water.

Izuku: Hook, line and sinker.

But late at night trouble began to occur. Izuku and Momo ran to help some of their classmate and some of Class 1-B. However, Izuku saw Kirishima being swirled around like a ragdoll by a giant blonde man into the wall.

Izuku: Kirishima!!

He then ran at them and Izuku punched the blonde in the face and sent him flying into the wall.

Izuku and Momo began to attend to Kirishima.

Momo: Kirishima, what happened here?!

Kirishima coughed up blood as he began to speak.

Kirishima: A villain came here. I tried to stop him with my hardening, but his quirk broke through it.

Izuku turned around and the bulky blonde towering over Kota.

Izuku: Momo, watch out, okay?!

Izuku then ran as fast as he could and stood in front of Kota and the villain.

The blonde immediately gave a menacing grin at them both.

Izuku: Who are you?! And why are you preying on Kota?!

???: THE NAME'S MUSCULAR!!! HEY, I KNOW YOU!!! YOU'RE THE BOUNTY HUNTER HE'S AFTER!!!

Izuku then loaded his pistols and put them away as he put up his fists.

Izuku: All right then, put up your dukes! Also, Muscular? Pretty weak name for someone who is steroids like All Might and Endeavor.

Muscular: Watch yourself, kid!! I'll be able to rip you to shreds!!

Izuku: Guess what?

Muscular:. . . . . . .I missed the part where that's my problem.

Muscular: Grrr!

The villain rushed Izuku as the green haired bounty hunter evaded the punch and moved Kota out of the way.

Izuku: Kota! Get out of here! Momo, Kirishima, you two have to leave as well!

Kirishima: N-No! I-I-I'll help out, too!

Izuku: No! You're injured and already overused your quirk! Momo, you have to be support, understand!?

Momo nodded, obviously worried, but she understood what she needed to do as a hero. She ran to him and kissed him. While doing so, she quickly created a communicator that was also tracker and placed it in his jacket.

Momo: I ! Be careful, Izu!!

Kirishima: G-Good Luck!

Izuku was about to leave them back until Izuku received a punch to the face.