Chapter 7: It's Loving Time; Ambushed

Izuku was once again training in the dojo. He was doing push-ups while Momo was on his back counting how many he had. But she had to control her Izuku Syndrome seeing as how she felt every muscle on his body bulge and flex.

(Izuku Syndrome: A lifelong syndrome only Momo is capable of getting when falling head over heels for Izuku. It is basically in every story you have read that I wrote about the magnificent, marvelous, spectacular, amazing, ultimate, superior couple.)

Momo: Come on, Baby! Show me what you've got! You already completed most of your training for the day! You just need a few more! 195! 196! 197! 198! 199! And 200! Training complete!

Izuku got up and took heavy breaths as Momo amorously took off his shirt and enjoyed her feature presentation. She created a towel and handed it to Izuku. As he smiled at her and dried himself off, Momo was happy and her happiness only ever seemed to increase. She felt just like a housewife and she didn't mind one bit.

Momo: Izuku honey, when are we going on our date?

Izuku: Don't worry about it, Momo. How about you go and wait for me in the shower?

He gave her as a slap making it jiggle and she unintentionally moaned at the slight pain

Izuku: Looks like someone wants to get very naughty.

Momo: ~Izuku~!

Izuku then murmured in her ear in a hush tone.

Izuku: You love it when you get teased by a man, don't you?

Momo: I don't want another man. I only want you!

Izuku: Good to know.

Momo: ~I'll be waiting for you, Sexy.~

Momo then walked away with a sexy sway in her hips as Izuku smiled and he was pumping his hands in the air

Momo then walked away with a sexy sway in her hips as Izuku smiled and he was pumping his hands in the air. The both of them only had one thought on their minds.

Momo/Izuku: I LOVE that man/woman!!!

Momo now made it to the main bathroom as she was already wet somewhere more intimate. Thinking of how her husband and her are going to have sex everywhere raw. She wants to hear him yell her name and her name only. She only grew hornier as she wanted to be with him FOREVER.