Chapter 3: Izuku's Standoff; Commencing Momo's Training

Momo was happily guiding Izuku through her house. She wanted to save her room for last as Izuku still had a stoic face.

Momo: So, Izuku. What do you think our home so far?

Izuku: It is huge, Lady Yaoyorozu.

Momo pouted as she didn't want to be called "Yaoyorozu" by Izuku.

Momo: You know you can call me Momo, right, Izuku?

Izuku: I understand, but I need to fully earn you and your family's trust.

Momo: Izuku, you saved us from rape and death. We are aware that we can fully trust you.

Izuku: I appreciate the kindness that derives from your heart, Lady Momo.

Momo gave a full ear-to-ear grin as she showed her pearly whites to Izuku.

Momo: Of course, Izuku. After all, you are my hero.

Izuku pulled out his pistol and spun it on his fingers as he stopped it holding it perfectly in his hand and smirked at her.

Izuku: No problem.

Momo then held Izuku's hand as she looked into into his eye. He wore an eye patch over his right eye.

Momo: Izuku, why do you wear an eye patch?

Izuku: It's a personal and long story.

Momo then rubbed her fingers on his hands as she smiled at him. Izuku didn't know why but he felt all tingly inside.

Momo: You don't have to tell me now. But I expect to you tell me soon. I-If that's okay w-w-w-with you.

Izuku: Sure, Lady Momo.

Momo: Enough with calling me Lady Momo. Just Momo is fine.

Izuku: If that's what you want lady Momo.

Momo: Well, then! Time to visit the final room in our home. And that room is my room! I am so excited to see your face!

She then dragged him all the way to her room as she was giggling. When they made it to the door to her room she opened and Izuku was surprise. It looked as though it was a princess's chamber. Especially the bed. It was a California King size bed and it had curtains surrounding it.

Izuku: That is very impressive, Momo. It doesn't it feel empty with all that space?

Momo: It does feel empty. I was thinking of having someone by my side. Since you're my bodyguard, I was thinking you can protect me by holding me close to you. What do you say?

Izuku was about to respond but suddenly, Izuku's phone began to ring. He then answered with a serious tone.

Izuku: What is it, now?

Chief: Midoriya, there are some villains that are holding people hostage and the heroes can't enter or else they will be killed. We'll triple your bounty if you can apprehend them without killing them like last time.

Izuku: Where exactly?

Chief: Musutafu Mall.

Momo looked at Izuku.

Momo: That's where we are supposed to go.

Izuku: Understood, Chief. I'll be on my way.

Chief: Affirmative.

The call then ended as Izuku was prepared to leave as Momo held onto his arm and eyed him with anger yet worry.

Momo: Where do you think you are going?