Chapter 13: Never Fight Out Of Fear, Never Fear To Fight

Izuku: Hey, It's a bit dark in here. Can someone turn on the lights?

Just then, for a moment, Izuku was blinded by shining light. It took his eyes a minute before they adjusted and he saw two villains, a man with lips that looked eerily similar to someone he knew and a green reptilian. He hadn't seen them before and on his right was a TV with the other villains.

He also realized that he was cuffed and chained to a chair.

Shigaraki: Hello, Izuku Midoriya, We are. . . . .

Izuku: The League of Villains. I get it. Couldn't you guys have come up with something original? Seriously? Meh, but I guess the name suits you guys. Absolutely boring and plain as hell. Also why is there a beast in front of me? Oh and also a lizard.

???:I AM MAGNE AND I AM A DAMN WOMAN!!

Magne was about to attack

Izuku: You look the child of Sasquatch and Bigfoot with the lips of Mr. Popo. What an ugly baby they have birthed. Are you a prom night dumpster baby? Is that why you're a villain? Damn, bitch. Your standards are low.

Shigaraki then revealed his by taking of the hand that was on his face. Izuku acted in over exaggeration.

Izuku: OH, GOD! HE'S HIDEOUS!! LOCK HIM IN THE BASEMENT!!

Shigaraki: Keep making jokes. They will be the end of you.

Izuku: And the lack of chapstick was the end for you mouth, Reject Near. Ey, Lizard Boy.

???: The name's Spinner.

Izuku: You're a fucking lizard. Why did you name yourself Spinner. Why not use Gecko as a codename? Dumbass.

Spinner was about to retort until he began to think about it and the more he did, the more stupid he felt.

Spinner . . . . . . . I'm just gonna go sit myself in the corner.

Izuku: I think I'm going to enjoy myself a bit here.

Just then Dabi walked through the door and he stood right in front of Izuku with his hands in his pockets.

Izuku: What about you? Why did you become a villain?

Dabi: Revenge on Endeavor. So shut the HELL UP!

Dabi then punched Izuku as the corner of Izuku's lip was bleeding, but it curled into a smirk.

Izuku: I might actually enjoy after all, little bitch.

Dabi then delivered another punch.

-Meanwhile At UA-

Momo was enraged at All Might and Nezu's choice as the students were listening in.

Momo: WHAT DO YOU MEAN YOU WON'T GO AFTER HIM?!

Nezu: Midoriya is a loose cannon, Yaoyorozu. He takes after his uncle.

Momo: Uuggh, so what!? You just going to just leave him there with THEM!? You nothing but GODDAMN COWARDS!! All for the simple fact Izuku's uncle kicked many of the Heroes' asses!! Fine then, if you won't help me, I'll go by myself!!

Nezu: Well then don't expect to coming back to UA if you are, Ms. Yaoyorozu.

Momo stopped in her tracks and gave them a deadly glare.