Chapter 10: Interning with An Elderly Night Owl

After the little party, the lovebirds we're once again in their class still planning on how to convict Kai Chisaki.

He is a wealthy philanthropist but only some of the people believe that he has far more malicious intents behind his actions. He helped a lot, but whenever crime spiked Chisaki always seemed to come prepared with a speech to soothe the people of their fears.

Momo: Izu, you're muttering again, Darling.

Izuku realized that he had gone into his muttering phase again. It happens whenever something really strikes him as intriguing.

Momo then began to kiss him, lightly moan and biting his lower sensually, trying to rouse his attention as well as an erection. And luckily for her, she got both.

Izuku: It seems my wife wants some fun time.

Momo: You know it, Darling.

They were about to go the next level until they heard Aizawa's voice at the door. Izuku and Momo were more than reluctant to break off their kiss, but they dejectedly had to. They then looked up to see Aizawa entering the classroom as he had a iced coffee latte and a large sunhat over his head.

Courtesy of Midnight and Present Mic.

Aizawa: All right, people! Shut up and

Midnight: DANCE WITH ME!

Present Mic: THIS WOMAN IS MY DESTINY!

Izuku: SHE SAID OO-OO!

Momo: SHUT UP AND DANCE WITH ME!

Present Mic and Midnight went over to high five Izuku and Momo for joking in as they left and everyone else was left shocked at how well they can sign together. Aizawa's eyes twinged at what he had to endure, but all he did was simply close his eyes, sigh and take a swig of latte.

Aizawa: No amount of therapy will make this moment okay for me. Anyway, I have the results of the Sports Festival right here. Take a look and see what heroes decided to take you problem children in like an adoption center.

Izuku then took a piece of paper and wrote a little reminder on it as he put it in an envelope and even stamped with a seal.

Izuku: Yo, Aizawa. Can you hand this to All Might if you see him. I needed to give him a little reminder.

Aizawa: Okay . . . . . What is it?

Izuku: I cannot tell. It's something only he needs to know.

Aizawa: Well, then. I'll tell he got fanmail instead.

Izuku: Sounds like a plan.

Izuku then went to sit on his desk as Momo sat on his lap as she fell asleep hugging him and having her head in the crook of his neck.

Two students were jealous as they looked at Aizawa. And Iida attempted to reprimand them but it was ineffective.

Iida: Sir, should you not do something about them and their inappropriate actions on school grounds.

Mineta and Kaminari agreed wholeheartedly, but only because of their perverted thoughts on Momo.

Aizawa: Now why would I try to break up the married couple? If you want to then be my guest. But I'll warn you though, I wouldn't recommend it.

Momo: He's right. Those who try to take me away from my Izu's love, will suffer the consequences with extreme pain.

They then saw the evil aura she was generating and they immediately backed off so as to not suffer her wrath.

Soon the time for internships had arrived and Izuku and Momo were standing in front of the retired hero's front door. They then knocked on the door and it slightly opened. Izuku peeked his head in but it was all dark.