Chapter 14: The Narcissist of Class 1-B; Eri's Quirk, and Family Time

Izuku and Momo walking back to the UA dorms and we're about to enter the dorms until he heard a narcissistic voice from behind him.

???: Oh my, Is that the bounty hunter that got himself kidnapped!? For a bounty hunter you sure do an awful job! Hahaha!!

Izuku:. . . . . . . . . Do I know you?

They boy then stopped his laughing as he looked at Izuku with an offended expression on his face.

???: Are you serious!? Well then, allow me to introduce myself! I am Neito Monoma of the much better Class 1-B.

Izuku: Did they make you join because you're a little bitch?

Monoma: How dare you!? I am--!!

Monoma couldn't speak any further. The reason being that Izuku stuffed the barrel of his pistol into his mouth.

Izuku: Finally, I thought you would never shut up.

Monoma then took a hold of Izuku's wrists as the green haired boy raised an eyebrow. Izuku, intrigued by this pulls the barrel from our of Monoma's mouth as he pulled out portable wipes and cleaned his guns.

Monoma: You're a dumbass! Letting me escape like that! Do you want to know what I just did!? I copied your quirk, fool!

Izuku then leaned into Momo's ear and whispered.

Izuku: This guy thinks he's Shakespeare. And did no really tell him that I have no quirk?

Momo: He really is such a simple minded baboon.

Izuku: I'm sure you'll find my "quirk" to be very strange. All right then. Come attack me, then.

Monoma: Alright! Remember 1-A scum, you asked for this!

Monoma then ran at Izuku as he prepared a punch only for Izuku to dodge it.

Izuku: Come on, you can do better. Here I am injured and I can still dodge.

Monoma took that taunt personally as he ran in with a kick but Izuku moved  it aside and slammed his shoulder into his face, sending flying and hitting a tree.

Momo was cheering Izuku on as Izuku wiped what appeared to be blood on his shoulder.

Izuku: Damn it, now it's gonna take a long time to get rid of the bloodstain. Oh well, better him than me.

Momo: Let's go home, Izu. Eri will be happy to see her Mama and Papa again. We'll come back at a later date.

Momo and Izuku then walked to the direction of Momo's mansion while leaving Monoma at the dorms near the tree.

When they arrived, they were greeted by elated faces.

Eri: Mama, Papa! You're back!

Momo then lifted Eri into her arms as the little girl wrapped her small arms around her mother's neck. Izuku then kissed Eri on the head and kissed Momo on the lips causing Momo her snuggle into Izuku.

Izuku: Of course we are, Eri! We will never leave alone forever.

Eri: Then saw the several cuts on her father's face as well as the damaged suit.

Eri: Are you okay, Papa!?

Izuku: Don't worry about me. Hey, Eri. How about we use that quirk of yours to fix me? Do you want to try?

Eri immediately shook her head no in fear.

Eri: I don't want make my Papa disappear!!

Eri than began to cry as she was reliving her trauma and her horn grew bigger and was beginning to glow. Izuku and Momo calmly walked up to her and gave her a hug. She shocked her, but it stopped her tears.