Chapter 4: Things Are Getting Intense

Momo was so amped up. Today would be her first day training with Izuku. She couldn't wait so she wore a pink sports bra and fitness shorts so she was able to move more comfortably.

 She couldn't wait so she wore a pink sports bra and fitness shorts so she was able to move more comfortably

She was waiting at the family dojo as she couldn't help but be excited to train. He was the perfect person to help her train and hone her skills and quirk. Despite being quirkless, he is incredibly skilled in many forms of combat and is an excellent weapon user.

Izuku: Sorry I'm late, Momo. Anyway, want to get the training started?

Momo turned around and blushed profusely as she saw what Izuku was wearing. Momo loved the eye candy she was having. Momo was happy that Izuku's muscles weren't large
She loved his well toned muscular body.

 Momo was happy that Izuku's muscles weren't largeShe loved his well toned muscular body

(Imagine that this is Izuku instead of Vegeta)

Momo used every single ounce of her willpower to not have a nosebleed and do the deed with Izuku in the dojo.

Izuku: First off, what is your weapon of choice? We can create a fighting style for that specific weapon but we also have to practice versatility especially in very grave and dire situations.

Momo: Bo Staff is my weapon of choice, Izuku.

She then created a metal bo staff as she took a stance, but Izuku quickly caught the openings in her stance.

As quickly as he she took it, she felt Izuku hit her in all her blind spots.

Momo: What was that for, Izu!?

Izuku: You left yourself wide open with that stance. Your stance had to allow you to move freely while also increasing your defensive skills whenever there are multiple enemies.

Momo was even more impressed with Izuku's observation skills. The longer she stayed with him, the quicker she fell in love with him.

Izuku then took a stance. Momo observed how her bodyguard was in a stance in which would allow him to move freely yet also block and dodge when necessary.

Izuku: Show me what you've got with that staff.

Momo quickly rushed Izuku as she took a swing at Izuku's head to which he responded by ducking and dragon tail swept her feet. As a result she landed in her back.