012.

MY GIRL VALENTINA

"i thought there would be more people" valentina whispered as they walked through the front door, spotting tai in the kitchen with ethan. he smirked as soon as he saw valentina. "hey dolan" she looked up at him, if it made kay feel happier that she's no longer friends with ethan, she would do it. after all kay is just warning her.

the plan was to make little to no conversation at all with him all night "thought you weren't coming?" he crossed his arms.

"yep i got forced to" she said dramatically "hey val" grayson walked up offering her a drink , she shook her head no "come sit in the living room everyone's there" she followed along with ethan behind her.

"ohh so you must be valentina" levi pointed out as lyra slapped him with the back of her hand "you know who she is dont act stupid" she rolled her eyes as ethan and valentina sat next to her "leave my girl valentina cameron out of this , bitchass" valentina flashed red as kay rolled her eyes across the room , he wasn't making it any easier.

"your girl" saorise made a face at him as conversations continued as normal , about a billion photos being taken that night "you have a spam account on insta right?" ethan gave valentina a look , waiting for a answer as all she did was nod "whats the @ ?" he asked as she unlocked her phone to show him.

(va!orent.cam) e.dolan requested to follow you

she looked at him as he waited for her to accept it and when she did he went on his phone and a couple seconds later there was another notification

(va!orent.cam) e.dolan tagged you in a post

e.dolan

liked by !yra!owe and 138 others

e.dolan @va!orent.cam is the only one keeping me sane here with all these weirdos fr

@va!orent.cam oh hey thats me
@e.dolan oh my godness that is u!

@!yra!owe you are one of the weirdos shut up
liked by e.dolan

eventually ending with people scattered all around the house "oi cameron" one of the boys yelled after valentina , annoyed turned around to be faced with a smiling ethan "you've barely talked to me all night angel whats going on?"

she's been doing a great job not talking to ethan and just hanging out with grayson or the girls "don't know" she crossed her arms "didn't have much to conversate about" he raised his eyebrow , looking her up and down "conversate my ass , whats actually happened that made you not want to talk to me?"

"i just didn't want to talk to you i guess" he looked at her shocked "oh really?" he crossed his arms as he just kept looking down at her "yeah so you'll talk to everyone else but me?" it was so obvious it was a rhetorical question.

she opened her mouth to start talking but didnt start talking "if you wont talk to me , ill make you talk to me" either he thought she was taking the piss or just naturaly had a jokey tone , he proceeded to pick her up and bring her to the living room.

"nah dont even , ethan grant dolan put me down" she yelled at him as the people who were watching just laughed , eventually he put the girl down "i fucking hate you"

"you know you love me"

leviii.m

liked by e

liked by e.dolan and 58 others

leviii.m put the poor girl down dolan @e.dolan

@va!orent.cam pls help
liked by leviii.m and e.dolan

668 words