001.

THE LOUD LIBARY
JANUARY

The library was awfully silent , the clock was slowly ticking and valentina was flicking her pencil in her hand and softly hitting the table with it as she sat trying to think of how to start her essay. the clock hit four , two hours she's spent after school in this library. she kept looking over at her phone to see the same notification show up that she hasn't opened.

eleanor <3
text me when you want me to pick you up lol
2:28 PM

valentina could just reply and get her friend to pick her up now but she knew if she did , she wouldn't start her essay and nor finish it. it came to her head , the starting point of the essay. she started to write down as she heard loud noise down the corridor , probably people coming back from practice.

they walked past the library and the noise moved on , and a second later it followed back "the library is here you fucking idiot" she heard a mans voice say. valentina rolled her eyes before she went back to writing. the doors opened as five men walked in and sat on the opposite side of the room

valentina looked up as three of them looked directly at her. landon  , tai , ethan , levi and grayson. that was awkward , she didn't want to draw any attention to herself. not to mention they were so loud , too fucking loud.

the other side of the room was filled with laughs and swears "hey you!" levi , the loudest one called over at valentina "mh?" he looked up from her paper "you doing alright there?" he asked her as she sat confused , last time she's talked to any of them was probably in middle school.

"yeah?" she questioned why he was asking her "come sit with us"levi called out , she didn't want to go with them in case it was some cruel prank "ill be fine thanks" she gave a fake smile "cmon now come talk to us".

she had a moment to think about it and what did she have to lose , seriously what did she have to lose. she stood up and picked up her phone as the boys cheered , ladnon pulled a chair next to him to sit down. "so are you new?".

she was stunned , she's knew these boys since elementary if not even kindergarten. "no?" she questioned it "yeah wait your names val right? you're in my biology" grayson spoke up , it was great one of them remembered her name.

"valentina but most people call me val" she smiled at grayson , he was the sweetest out of them all "wait she's in out bio?" ethan looked up from his phone directly at val "yeah dipshit" grayson made a face at ethan.

"so you're not new?" ethan asked as he looked back onto his phone "no" she sat back in her seat. "ohh arent you friends with lyra or something?" of course he knew her , valentina nodded and ethan sighed

"she's a cool one , tell her to play me back in 8ball" valentina rolled her eyes "that game sucks" ethan smirked "yeah? cause you're basic?"

valentina looked up at him and answered "what?"  as if she has misheard him when in reality she just wanted to hear him repeat what he said

"i called it basic" he looked up from his phone and rolled his eyes at the girl as she picked up her phone and texted her friend back "pls come pick me up now" she texted eleanor as she got up from the table to get her stuff "leaving already?" tai asked the girl as she turned around "yeah my friends picking me up" she walked over to the table she sat prior and started to pack up

"ill see you in bio tomorrow" grayson looked up and smiled at the girl as she gave a quick smile back as she picked up her bag "yeah" she walked towards the door as the other table got loud again. she walked outside towards the parking lot waiting for eleanor to pull up.

691 words