005.

SCHOOL

valentina walked into biology the next day to see grayson and ethan sitting at the back , she walked over to them "morning angel" she smiled at them and sat in the seat in front of them "my names valentina" the girl signed as she turned around to ethan "yeah i wont remember that also angel suits you better" she spun around to face the front as the teacher started talking.

half way through the lesson valentina felt a slight tapping on her shoulder , she turned around to be faced with ethan "what?" she whispered "can i see your notes , they're pretty and i want to copy them" he smiled at her as she rolled her eyes and handed him the notebook.

at the end ethan went to hand val her notebook back "keep it for the now , ill take it back when i see you next" he looked stunned "yeah yeah i get you" valentina walked out the class for lunch.

she walked towards a nearly empty table at lunch with saorise and kay "heyy guys" she sat next to them and put her bang on the floor "how was the scary dolan house" kay mocked her as she rolled her eyes "tell us everything" saorise put her phone down to prove shes interested "i dont know , we just did out homework".

"did any of them make you cry?" kay asked "no , not yet" saorise tilted her head "not yet? " she questioned "well im invited to theirs again soon for homework" a smile grew on saorise's face "seems like grayson dolan is starting to have a crush on our little valentina cameron ,ooooo" she haunted as valentina started turning red

"guys-" she got interrupted by eleanor walking up to the table "history is so bullshit" she sat down , clearly annoyed. "whats happening now?" saorise asked taking juice out of her bag "i just hate it" lyra walked up with tai and blake

"hey guys" she sat down "see you later at practice lowe" tai told lyra as he smiled at the rest of them and walked away "he likes you lyra" eleanor told lyra as she rolled her eyes "i dont think he does" she stated as the girls looked at each other in disbelief "cmon lyra have u seen the way he looks at you".

"you should hear how grayson talks about you" she was clearly trying to take the attention off her and put in on valentina , it was working "what?" valentina asked stupidly "he was telling levi how pretty you looked last night , are you sure only homework was being done at his house?" lyra smiled as the rest of the girls laughed.

"lyra cmon ive just started talking to him , not to mention ethan was there and i was helping him with homework" "yeah yeah whatever you say" the girls giggled "no but" lrya faced kay "whats up with you and blake though?" kay looked around the girls.

"hasn't he asked you out about a billion times?" eleanor gave kay a look "yeah and?" valentina and saorise exchanged glares "why dont you go out with him? dont you like him?" kay shrugged "i dont know" lyra rolled her eyes.

"so youre playing him?" kay nodded quickly before shaking her head and then shrugging again "i dont know" "poor blake" saorise stated "for real" valentina added "its not as if you're not playing tai" lrya laughed.

"he might like me but i never told him once i like him , therefor im not playing him also not to mention he hasn't asked me out once" valentina gave lrya a look "so do you like tai?" she asked curiously "maybe..a little" the girls cheered as lrya sat embarrassed "but dont mention to him it at all" she held out her pinky for the girls to promise not to tell anyone.

643 words