009.

ALASKA KNOWS ALL THE DRAMA

wh0re$

today at 5:02 PM

saorise 😽
you guys are doing my head in fr

eleanor <3
bigger question at the moment is how are we getting there

val
nah how did we not think about this before

eleanor <3
fuck knows

lyra !
its fine tomo we can all get ready at my house and take cute photos also its like a 5 min walk to his anyways lmao

kay🦹‍♀️
thank the jesus

valentina had her full outfit planned out the night before , there was a knock "yeah?" she answered as her sister looked into the room "hey cutie" she walked in and sat on the bed "where are you off to tomorrow?" she asked as valentina laid on her back "im going to tai's tomorrow" she explained to her older sister.

"tai's the guy lyra likes?" she asked confused "no tai likes lyra" she told her "and is mr grayson dolan going to be there" she smirked as valentina threw a pillow towards her direction but completly missed "alaska stoppp"

"im just playing with you" she laughed "but is he gonna be there?" she asked interested and valentina sat up "he is , and so is ethan" she smiled but as soon as she did alaskas smile dropped "dont tell me you've fallen for ethan"

"are you stupid? theyre my friends" she made a face "yeah 'friends'" valentina rolled her eyes "besides ethan isn't as bad if you get to know him , he can be really nice" "yeah hes only nice to you cause you help him with the homework and let him borrow your notes"

"thats not why" she frowned "yeah right"if only alaska know about the hearts and little message he wrote in her notes , she started to walk towards the door "anyways i came to tell you dinners soon so i better see u downstairs in 5" valentina nodded as alaska blew her a kiss and shut the door. as she was about to text her friends back she got a notification from snapchat.

ethandolan added you by search!

" hey angel"

shes just added him back and he already texted her? "hey dolan" she texted him back "VALENTINA" she heard her mum yell. she ran downstairs to have her dinner "i told you to come down in five" alaska told her.

"ethan added me on snap" she whispered as she took a seat next to alaska as she gasped "no way" valentina nodded with a massive smile on her face "tina stop talking and come help me here" she rolled her eyes as she got called tina.

after dinner she went back up with alaska "he better not ask you for nudes" she warned "i would tell grayson" she laughed. she opened her phone to see not a chat but a snap from him "i swear to god"

she opened it to just see a snap of ethan in the living room that they always study in. she sent a snap back and turned off her phone.

four notifications from snapchat

ethan dolan replayed your snap!

ethan dolan saved your snap in chat!

ethan dolan is typing...

ethan dolan sent a chat!

"what in lords name" alaska asked as valentina started to turn red "im scared to open in" alaska nudged the girl "do it DO IT!" she half swiped it to see a short "you look so so pretty baby"

"oh my god val" valentina fell back on the bed , grabbing the nearest pillow to scream into out of excitement "are you sure you're not dating him? he just called you baby valentina , BABY?" alaska was as confused as valentina was "he rarely uses my name alaska"

"BUT BABY? COME ON NOW" she was screaming at valentina "girl you cant leave him on delivered after he almost opened your snap immediately" she opened the chat and started typing and not long after his little bitmoji sat waiting for the reply

"thanks dolan"

"of course pretty"

valentina screamed into her pillow as her door swung open "whats all this noise about" the girls mom walked in clearly annoyed at all the screaming "sorry" alaska sat up to face her mum "keep it down a bit , please" she shut the door over as both of the girls began laughing.

719 words