003.

BIO IS SO HARD

for once valentina was excited to go to biology , she walked into the classroom and took a random seat due there's no seating plan in this class. putting her books on the desk as both of the twins walked in , she looked up as grayson gave her a smile and walked to sit in front of her. ethan rolled his eyes and followed along so he didnt have to sit by himself "see i told you shes in our class" he took a seat and turned around to talk to valentina.

"who , verionica?" ethan asked before yawning "valentina" grayson told him off "hi" he smiled at her yet again "hey" she gave a small smile back before the teacher walked in to start the lesson. at the end when valentina was putting her books away "how are you finding the homework in this class?" he asked her as she looked up "its like okay i think , my sister helps me most of the time".

"why don't you come round to ours and me and ethan could help you out?" ethan looked up from his phone as soon as his name got mentioned "what?" "we could help her with her homework tonight right?" ethan looked at grayson and then back at valentina and gave her a small smile "thats fine i guess , verionica" val rolled her eyes as she turned to grayson  "that would be cool".

she walked out of that class feeling so confident and couldn't wait to tell her friends all about it. on her way to her next class she saw her friends standing around lyra's locker as she looked as she was preparing for something "hey hey" valentina walked up with a big smile on her face.

"you'll do fine lyra" saorise gave lyra a hug "what's happing??" valentina asked interested "the new coach wants to see the routine today" lyra gave valentina a disappointed look "thats today?" she acted shocked "apparently , we arent ready for this".

"how about we all go out after school together? i dont know maybe the cat cafe?" saorise asked the group "cant , im going to after school practice cause miss taylors is forcing us" she made a face "neither , father says i need to get my car checked up on cause its making a funny noise".

"val? kay?" saorise asked.  val felt sad rejecting the offer "i also cant , im going to do homework with the dolans" she looked down as lyra's face looked shocked "woah what?" "grayson asked me sooo"

they all looked super happy for her "just watch out i walked out crying the last time i was doing my homework at theirs" valentina looked up "maybe i shouldn't go" if the vist to theirs was going to make her cry she didnt even want to go "kay you guys were like 4 and it wasn't just ethan that made you cry but also levi" kay rolled her eyes "just dont talk to ethan and you'll be fine"

"i dont know if my mom will let me" eleanor looked at valentina "just tell your mom youre coming to mine and if my car gets done in time ill pick you up" val nodded and smiled. "right" lyra put her books away "ill see you girls later "she smiled "good luck lyra" saorise gave her one last hug before the three girls walked away "ill walk you to the hall , i need to go that way for music anyways"

in those crowded halls someone was pushing past everyone , obviously in a rush "sorry veronica" ethan pushed past "whats the rush dolan?" lrya asked as he tried to run in the direction the girls were walking towards but getting no where due to the amount of people walking "drum pracice , im late" he yelled , lrya giggled as he pushed past everyone eventually getting to the stairs.

"come we'll walk this way so you're not late" the girls turned a cornor "to be honest i dont know where im going" valentina stated "me neither but oh well" the girls ended up in the hall at the other side of the school.

as the two girls were walking as they could hear someone in the distance "VAL VAL" they heard a man's voice. they turned round to see grayson jogging up to them "valentina , lyra" "grayson" lyra looked him up and down "i was just gonna say , i could maybe pick you up from yours?" valentina nodded

"great" she smiled before taking out his phone and handing it to valentina to put her number in it "okay thanks uhh good luck lyra"grayson and lyra exchanged smiles as he walked back from the direction he came from"is miss valentina going to start dating one of the dolan twins??" she teased valentina as they walked to class

810 words