008.

CAMERON AND LOWE

"so your saying ethan doesn't call you by your name?" lyra asked valentina as she was taking her books out of her locker "that's exactly what im saying" as soon as lyra closed her locker tai's face appeared , giving her a fright.

"tai you freak what are you doing?" he smiled "hey lyra" standing next to him was grayson "hey cameron how are you" valentina nodded "im good how are you?" he smiled at her "im alright im alright"

"i was gonna ask you both to come to mine this weekend" lyra gave valentina a face before locking her locker "and why would we want to do that" she started talking away as tai chased after her and valentina walked with.

"i dont know , invite all the girls it'll be fun" she stopped "fine ill see what i have planned" she tuned to valentina as she gave tai a smile "me and ethan will probably drop by" grayson mentioned as the girl continued to smile "right see you then maybe?"

lunch came along faster that day "we have been invited to tai's on the weekend" lyra sat down next to saorise as they all looked at her "we going or nah?" she looked around the girls "whos gonna be there?" eleanor asked "dude i dont know , grayson mentioned hes gonna be there with ethan and knowing they're there so will blake" she looked at kay.

"this is gonna be your chance to finally tell blake to stop trying cause you dont like him or to tell him you do like him , stop leading him on" kay rolled her eyes "god im not leading him on"

"ill think about it" saorise said ignoring what kay and lrya were just talking about "im not going if you guys arent" valentina took out her water bottle "well we're all going then" eleanor mentioned "what?" valentina looked at her , nearly choking on her water "i need blake and kay to finally get together and you have your cute moments with grayson" kay rolled her eyes.

"saorise said she'll think about it" valentina pointed out "nah ill go for sure , i dont have any plans" val stuck up the finger at saorise "so that's all sorted we're all going?" lyra asked as she got a few nods "right great"

"how was dolan house" saorise changed the topic as she couldn't bare to listen to kay talk about how she doesn't know if she likes blake or not "it was good i think , ethan gave me back my notes and i met their sister" "cameron? shes lovley" lyra stated "bet he ruined your notes"kay looked over "i haven't actually looked through them since i got them back" valentina reached into bag to dig out the notebook.

"to be fair , ethan is a good friend. i dont know how good he would be as a boyfriend" lyra looked at valentina "i dont like him" eleanor sipped her juice through her straw , one of the main reasons why she doesn't like him is because of all the bad stories kay has told her.

"ethan is a cool guy , would be cooler if he wasn't a dick to everyone" valentina sat up with her notebook "im confused how youre even friends with him , he's a dick and you continue to be friends with him?" kay looked at both valentina and lyra

"i dont think hes ever been properly rude to me" valentina added "so you're saying ethan grant dolan has a soft sport for you" saorise said with a big smile on her face "its not even that hes awfully rude to me , ive seen the way he talks to me and how he talks to you and its different , not massively different but just different" lyra pointed out.

that was a funny one to hear , valentina thought all of ethans girl friends would be treated the same as her but apparently not? at the same time that's just how he treated lyra and he treat's all his other girl friends like he does with valentina , being nice , making up nick names exc .

"are you gonna go through the notebook or what im invested , the fuck" saorise mentioned as valentina finally looked through her note book. it all seemed fine up until the last couple pages. at her heart diagram there was little pink hearts drawn all around it and at the very bottom a tiny little message was written "your notes are vv pretty like u"

saorise gasped "that is the cutest thing ever" eleanor sat up from her seat to turn the notebook around to see what has happened and a small smile appeared on her face "that is very sweet i cant lie"

"ethan really be one upping his game here with you" kay added "maybe he started to gain a little crush on you" valentina smiled "small chance , he will try play you" kay added once again as lrya rolled her eyes"alr hol up i need to text tai about the address give me one second"

tai anderson

ur a cow shut up

yeah right mate
liked by lrya !

today at 12:27

what day and time

everyone coming?

yup

right saturday at 4
loved by lrya !

879 words