For the Followers

Start from the beginning

Well, the commenter never said he couldn't grab himself or squirm, they just simply said, don't leak. So, the whole time he had his hand pushed tightly against his bladder, he held himself with his other, squeezing tightly, one thigh crossed on top of the other as hight as possible as he rubbed his knees together.

He got through the forty seconds, panting, gasping, and squirming in between doubling over and twisting his body every which way.

When he finished, he quickly removed his hand, now using both of them to hold and squirm.

He quickly bounced up and down, his legs practically glued together as he shivered, intaking sharp breaths over and over again, breathing somehow seeming to put even more weight on his bladder. The sound of running water loudly looping from his phone not helping in the least.

"Do five jumping jacks and drink some more water" he read a post, voice cracking and shaking.

As he stood up straight from his hunched position, he moaned and groaned, quickly finishing his task of five jumping jacks, though it felt like forever. The jostling and jumping really didn't help him at all, and what was even worse was when he picked up that cold glass of water, condensation dripping from the sides, ice cubes floating tauntingly.

He was commanded from the chat to drink it slowly, both hands on the glass, and to squirm and hold with no hands. So he put the cup up to his lips, and drank it slowly, water running down his chin as he took long sips and huge gulps. By the time he'd finished the water, he had a bunch of ice cubes left, and of course the chat found a good use for them.

He was told by his 'masters' to put the ice on his bulging bladder, and to press it in until it melted completely. The cold ice on his warm skin was a complete shock to him. It took all of his willpower not to leak or dribble-hell, to not piss himself on the spot.

He hissed through his teeth every time he felt the uncomfortable, cold pang of the ice melting into water. He squirmed and fidgeted as he watched said water run down into his pants and felt it as it tickle his member.

He cursed loudly as he finished the last ice cube, bucking his hips and biting his lips. God, how long has it been? It couldn't have been long, but it was agonizing and he felt like he wouldn't be able to last much longer. He couldn't disappoint his followers, though, so he held on.

He continued for a while longer, doing more challenges, (and punishments when he dared to leak) but soon enough it just became too much for him, as he fell to the ground, hands jammed between his thighs, knees together- it was a pathetic sight to the chat, who were teasing him. God, he knew they loved it.

His eyes were filled with tears, because god, it hurts-so, so bad. He knew if he stood up he'd loose control.

'A little dangerous there with no towel' one commenter in the chat said.

And it certainly was. He wondered why he hadn't gotten a towel-well, he figured the chat would just love to see him, a messy, pathetic mess, sitting in a puddle of his own making.

"P-please, master-may I go? I just-just can't take it anymore! It hurts, it's forcing it's way out! I can just feel it!" He begged from the floor, tears escaping his eyes as his cock twitched in his pants. God, it felt so uncomfortable, yet so arousing.

'No' was the word that was flooded throughout the chat. He was even given commands to stand back up and show everyone his pathetic squirming.

He was told to hold it until he physically could not take it anymore. Not by choice, but by the giving in of his own body. So, he waited, and stood up, bending down and holding himself as tight as he could.

He even tried to just stand still without holding or squirming, however finding out quickly that it wasn't possible without causing himself a major accident immediately, so he continued to squirm, hold, do challenges, and punishments, until-

He leaked...and this wasn't just the usual leak, it was a huge spurt, and everyone watching the stream could see it. And the chat was now in an uproar.

He knew everyone was typing furiously, watching their screens with intent as they posted comments, not even bothering to check any spelling.

So Janus' eyes grew wide, and he continued to squirm, but to no avail. At this point the looped running water video was turned off. They'd wanted to hear his squeaks, moans, groans, and cries.

So, his hands flew away as they became piss soaked and shiny. His pants were soaked within seconds, thighs and pants becoming soaked, a huge puddle quickly forming below him, the drips and hisses making the chat scream.

Not to even mention the noises Janus was making along with it. His desperation was so satisfying, his release was amazing. He was relived and overwhelmed, and he sunk to the floor, sitting in the puddle of piss, still going, sighing and sagging the weight of his body to the ground.

So, when he finally finished, letting out the usual post-piss sigh, he finally started checking the chat, as well as the damage. There were to many heart emoji's and moaning faces to even comprehend, there was so much praise and applause.

And there was so much piss, too.

So, his voice and breath still shaky, he announced breathily to his followers that he was finished, and thanked them for coming to the chat and donating.

He gave them a quivering smile, still dazed, and turned the stream off.

Words: 1763

GUYS, ITS LIKE ONE AM AND I WROTE THIS IN LIKE TWENTY MINUTES WITH NO PROOFREADING AND IM SOrry if it's bad lol

I might edit later, but then again, probably not 🥲