Roman's heavy dick laid limp in the chair, his piss weighing him down. As punishment for leaking, -along with his leg crossing privileges being taken away- he was forced to drink another cup of water, which he did with a whimper. He didn't expect this, but..it was kind of arousing.

Roman was wearing super light grey sweatpants, so every rule about leaking or dribbling that was broken was very obvious.

He drank his cup of water, and sat there. Being restrained was a normal thing for them. They'd tie each other up, handcuff, etc. This was different somehow though, usually it was for punishments, or for cases of extreme pleasure. This was all about not being able to squirm.

Soon enough, another thirty minutes passed. They were enjoying this very thoroughly. They hadn't even noticed how long it had been, they'd been whispering degrading slurs, growling, poking, and prodding at Roman. Every whimper every attempt at a shift or a movement, every puff of desperate air that escaped Roman's mouth-it was all so glorious.

Roman had almost dribbled, almost leaked, so, so many times throughout this experience. They were pouring water into cups slowly just to spite him.

Pain, was also another kink of theirs. So he knew that soon enough they'd bring out pain to try and make him loose control.

And they did. See, Roman's sweatpants had white strings attached to them that could make them tighter. So, Patton decided that loose sweatpants was almost like a cheat if Roman was going to wear clothes. So, he grabbed the strings and pulled them as tight as they would go, then tied them.

Roman gasped, letting out a strangled yell, as tears pricked his eyes. He was clenching every single kegel muscle that he could, and somehow, he did not leak.

Roman's bulging bladder now, was very clear. The sweatpants were tight around his dick, too, so now he wasn't at all able to get away with any kind of dribbling.

Logan noticed something as he watched intently. Roman could still tap his feet. "You cheating whore" he growled. Patton looked confused, so Logan nodded to Roman's feet.

He immediately went to go tie his feet to the chair too, and now, all Roman could do was whimper. Everything was just so tight.

His breathing was erratic, his movements spazzing out, or all and any relief he could get. "Mmphm~" he moaned, shifting around, rubbing his dick against the cooled wet patch on his sweatpants fabric to gain some alleviation.

However, this was a mistake, since his sweatpants were so, so tight, when he shifted, they dug into his bladder sharply.

He let out a prompt gasp, and leaked. It was very visible. He would've completely pissed himself, too if it weren't for the angry looks on his boyfriend's faces, which shocked him out of it. He was excited to see what they would do to him for leaking.

It was so, so hard to hold it in. He was clenching as hard as he could. His whimpers continued loudly as he shifted and bounced as much as he could.

Growling, uttering some phrases which shall not be repeated, Logan untied Roman's thighs, which immediately came together for a squeeze.

Logan chuckled, "oh, no baby, i'm not rewarding you.."

Patton came forth with-oh god, no-he had the cock trap in his hands.

That little device was usually used for punishments. It was supposed to stay on so one of them wouldn't cum or anything like that.

But it was just as effective for this kink.

So, Logan took Roman's heavy, leaking member in his hand, and placed the cock trap on, tightening it.

All of his leaking stopped. He couldn't physically leak anymore.