Not Until I Say So

Start from the beginning

He finally made it outside, and grabbed an armful of groceries, practically running back into the house as Logan slowly grabbed the rest.

Virgil was bouncing off of every wall, his member clamped tightly within his grasp. His breathing was erratic, his breaths sharp and jagged. With every breath he took, another spurt leaked, as his bladder jabbed painfully.

And Logan was completely aroused.

"Oh, pet..so pretty...so pretty for Sir...So desperate" he whispered.

Virgil whimpered, a small gasp escaping him as Logan lead them to the bathroom.

Virgil stood in front of the toilet, bouncing up and down, biting his lip, and crossing his legs.

Logan turned the water faucet on-not to it's high setting, but to where it made a few loud drips at a time, and he put the toilet lid down, and sat on it in front of Virgil.

"Sit in my lap" he commanded.

And Virgil sitting in Logan's lap, their faces mere inches apart, his legs spread wide open, and the faucet dripping way way too much for Virgil.

He made a few high pitched noises of arousal and discomfort, and looked right into Logan's eyes, And Logan knew that he was silently begging to be allowed to let go.

And Logan just smirked, straddling his lover, their faces mere inches apart, and he whispered, "no."

And as Virgil's eyes widened and his mouth went dry, he knew it was a part of the game. Logan wanted to feel Virgil squirm on him, he wanted to see every which way his hips rocked to dismiss some sort of discomfort. He wanted Virgil to rut against him to try and relieve some pressure.

He wanted to see every squirm, every movement, and hear every single whimper.

And squirm and whimper Virgil did. Loudly, and hurried. He was bursting to the point where he was sure he could flood the Earth with the amount of piss inside of him.

And Virgil was so excited-he knew no matter how much begging and crying he did, Logan would never give him any permission to go. It was only a matter of time though, before the dam broke, and the flood gates were released.

And that's what Logan was counting on. For Virgil to just not be able to hold it anymore, for the man to just fall apart in front of him and lose control.

Virgil whimpered, breaking down in quiet sobs with his face against the crook of Logan's neck, "color?" Logan whispered. He knew Virgil had a hard time using the systems or safe words, as he didn't want to disappoint.

"G-green..." Virgil whispered.

And Virgil held on, for a glorious five minutes. Five minutes of squirming, strangled breathing, and whimpers. Five minutes of the most arousing thing Logan has ever seen in his entire life.

But what was even better was when Virgil's tear filled eyes widened a considerable amount, and Logan heard it- oh, god, did he hear it. The hissing of Virgil's light blue jeans was so incredibly audible.

Logan was sure that if he hadn't of wanted it so bad, would have fainted on the spot.

Virgil cried out as soon as he began to release. His quick breathing slowly evening out as streaks of piss cascaded down his thighs, and onto Logan's.

The stain grew around Virgil, slowly seeping down his legs and eventually leaking heavily onto Logan's front.

In a matter of seconds, Virgil's piss had completely soaked his ass, and a pool of urine began to surround them, and Logan was hard in his pants, as Virgil's breath evened out, Logan's increased.

The hot, sharp stream of piss was constant, and Logan thought it would never end. They were both completely soaked, and Virgil's stream was still going hard, dripping off the side of the toilet and forming small puddles.

Virgil had a look of complete and utter bliss on his face as he sagged against Logan, relaxing a considerable amount as the piss flowed out of him.

"Jesus Christ" Logan whispered, as Virgil's heavy flow eventually dismissed to long, slow spurts as his bladder attempted to completely empty.

He finished pissing. And hot damn, they were high on arousal.

The piss was warm and wet, dripping heavily from the toilet seat to the floor. And the smell-it smelled so rancid, in the way that both of them loved so much.

He rubbed soothing circles on Virgil's back as he began to cry, "i-i'm so sorry Sir..I thought I could hold longer, I-"

Logan shushed him before he could slip further into sub space, "nonsense love, you did wonderfully. How about we start the aftercare, hm? You and I can sit under the warm spray of the shower and relax. How do cuddles and movies sound afterwards?"

Virgil sniffled and nodded, and Logan found it quite adorable how a blush crept up on his face when surveying the mess.

"I'll pop the clothes in the wash really quickly and clean the mess up while we wait for the water to heat up" Logan said with a small smile.

"Thanks Lo" Virgil smiled.

Once they had stepped in the shower, they both noticed that they had large boners.

"I'll take care of yours if you take care of mine?" Virgil suggested with a smirk.

"A-are you really up for it? I know today was a lot" Logan told him.

Virgil smiled gently, "this doesn't have to be a sub dom thing, Lo, this can just be two boyfriends sucking each other off."

"Okay then" Logan chuckled.

A/n: So yeah not that different but there were a few miniature changes