Chapter 1 - Who Are You?

Hi guys! This book is the 6+ 1= Love? Book I deleted it and made a new one please vote and comment and follow me I love you guys

Oh yeah theme song for this story it's up here ^ haha

Beast - I'm Sorry

-----

"Hey heads up!" Rap Mon threw the ball up in the air every player looked at the ball falling down when suddenly a nerd catches it he was just holding and staring at the guys who's looking at him.

"Hey, can't you throw it already?" Shouted Jimin the poor nerd wasn't able to speak when Rap Mon went closer "hey! Throw the ba-" he was cut off when the ball hit Rap Mon's face everybody gasped making the poor boy shake.

"Oh no dude you'll really going to get it." Taehyung aka V chuckled wrapping his right arm around the nerd's shoulder "we have a strong kid here." Said Suga who grab Rap Mon's shoulder but he shook it off.

All of a sudden Rap Mon punched the nerd's face making him fall over everybody was shocked but laugh it the same time "do you have to do that bro?" Jin asked with a smile on his face looking at him.

"What? He pissed me off." That's all Rap Mon says.

After that long break they were just hanging out by the canteen.

"Amm o-oppa." The 6 of them turned around they saw a short hair girl smiling at them and blushing a them "what?" Answered J-hope.

She bowed down her head and pulls out a small cake "this is for you...I hope you like it.'' Said the girl waiting for J-hope's reply.

"I don't like it." J-hope took the cake and droop it on the floor "I hate it." The 6 of them walked out not giving a shit what they do they just leave the poor girl alone crying.

RIIINNGGG!!!!

The bell has rang as normal students they rushed back inside the classrooms and study for the boys? Well...they skip classes.

They headed to the RK where they play all the time "no way dude you cheated." Whined V to Jimin.

"Hahaha no I won you just lost."

"Whatever bro."

As they play all day they checked the time buy some snacks and drinks and headed back to school "YOU 6!! WHERE HAVE YOU GUYS BEEN?!'' Yelled the English teacher.

No one replied him back they just looked down and stare at him "answer me!"

"We went out and played at the RK instead fucking study here." Said Rap Mon making the others laugh and trying to hold it back in.

"Aish! Don't answer your teacher that way Namjoon!"

Namjoon the real name of Rap Mon. Rap Mon really hated his real name so he wanted everybody call him Rap Mon.

"Fine sorry sir."

"For now on starting tomorrow NO SKIPPING CLASSES! When the bell rings you all 6 stay inside the classroom am I understood?!" Said the teacher the six guys whispered a yes which the teacher didn't hear it.

"Am I understood!" I shouted one more time.

"YES SIR WE UNDERSTAND." Replied all six of them.

The next day

"Hahaha!"

"BOYSSSS!!!!!!!"

Jungkook's P.O.V

School I have to study hard and make my mom be happy for me oh hi! I'm Jeon Jungkook I'm just a normal boy and a normal student who doesn't want anything else but this

I have my dark uniform on and I'm late great...but it's okay I'll just say that I got lost

Bu-

"Ah!" Some random guy bumped into me as we both fell down "hey you should watch where your go-" he was cut off when he saw me he was looking at me for 1 minute "amm mister?" I waved in front of him as I noticed he was wearing the same uniform as me.

I was little confuse why he was running away isn't the school that way?

I was about to ask him when some guys with the same uniform as me came along "Bro we have to go!" Shouted the white hair guy the orange hair snapped out of it he grab my things and gave it to me "I'm sorry."

He said as he followed the others running away his voice was deep it made me blush all of a sudden I guess they have to do something or what.

As I finally arrived school I entered my English class everybody looked at me which it makes me blush once again.

"Who are you?" The teacher asked he was old for my look.

"I'm Jeon Jungkook." I replied with a smile "oh you must be the new student seat there at the side where the window is." He pointed. "Oh a d please introduce yourself." I nodded I bowed down.

"Hello I'm Jeon Jungkook please take care of me." I bowed once again I thought it will be quiet when everybody clapped and said welcome I smiled and sat down.

As I also noticed there was 6 empty seats at my back and the sides.

"If your wondering my there's six chairs empty the six guys from school skipped classes every English classes." Said the girl in front of me "excuse me?"

"Oh sorry, I'm Yeri." She said.

"Jungkook, do you mind telling me why the six guys skipped?

"Oh! Well those six guys aren't easy as you look they're bullies the leader of that group is Namjoon aka Rap Monster. Everybody in school called him that the others names are V, Suga, Jin, Jimin, and J-hope the top six bullies in this school you know there's one time there's a girl confessed to J-hope but he drop the cake and left her behind crying alone."

As the story continues I got speechless so..the six guys I saw awhile ago...are they the bullies she was talking about?

V's P.O.V

"Hey V! Snap out of it!" I snapped out when Jin hit me in the head "hey! " I said rubbing my head "you've been zoned out for 3 minutes are you okay bro?" Jin asked I know this shit doesn't care anyways.

"Yeah I'm okay..I just...saw this guy I bumped awhile ago...he was wearing the same uniform as us...I never see him before." I said Jin crossed his arms and shook his head.

"Really? Maybe his with the quite ones hiding at the bathroom eating their lunches there haha.''

"No...there's something different from him...I fixed his things and said sorry to hi-"

"Sorry?! You never say sorry before V." Jin gasped making the others looks at us oh great.

"What's all the shouting?" Suga laughed.

"V's falling in love~ V's falling in love~'' Jin teased doing the stupid dance.

"No I'm not! It's just I bumped to a guy awhile ago and say sorry to him." Hitting Jin on the head.

"In that guy...yeah I saw him." Rap Mon said.

"What does he look like?" Asked Jimin.

"His fine...I guess."

But really....Who are you?!!

---

Sooooo...how was it? If you like/love it please vote and comment please don't forget to follow me thank you^^