45. Jealous Abhi: 2.1 (TS)

Hi!

Second story in jealous Abhi series. Idea/requests incorporated are- Akshu's male best friend, engagement. There were many plot suggestions circling this so I'll try use them all here.

...............................

Apsara and Akshat- Part 1

Today was the day of Abhira engagement- the day Abhimanyu Birla and his precious Akshara had long longed for. They will now be fiancés- their relationship officiated in the social eye; not that Abhimanyu needed the world's approval to call Akshara his. She had been his the moment he had heard her voice.

He knew there was no going back. He had fallen for her hard and fast. Hell! He did not even have a conversation with her before coming to her house to talk of their alliance. They had not exchanged 'I love yous' but he knew in his heart that they were meant to be. He could sense her like a breath of fresh air. Yes, his haste caused much confusion which, to be fair, wasn't completely his fault but his heart got trampled over- over and over. Yet, he forgave Akshara in a heartbeat because he knew he cannot survive without her. He was ready for a life with her before he'd met her.

He looked over to his soon to be fiancé sporting a bright smile as she spoke with Anupama and his own heart soared. His quickly wiped the lone tear and went towards Neil. Neil and Parth started to tease Abhimanyu the moment he stood by them but instead of the anticipated 'chidku' reaction, he laughed.

Akshara Goenka was smiling at something Anupama said when she heard a laugh- her Abhimanyu's laugh. She could pick it out from a thousand laughs. He looked over to see him doubling over something his cousins must have said. She couldn't resist her own smile getting wider. Anupama realized the change and smiled when she found out what Akshara was looking at. She shook her head and left to speak with her generous hosts. 'Young love!'

For Akshara, her love had not been as spontaneous as Abhimanyu's. She had taken her sweet time to get in touch with her feelings. And when she did- her past vows and feelings for sister kept meddling with her feelings for Abhimanyu. She almost ruined them both with her silence but ever since she held his hand- she had never stepped back for she had made another vow. To herself- to love this man with all in her.

...............................

Abhimanyu and Akshara stood next to each other. Their rings sat proudly in their ring finger- declaring their status to the world. Everyone had cheered and now the party was on in full swing while Abhira were totally lost in each other.

Manish: Chaliye aap sb aaiye, ek group picture le lete hai.

Everyone gathered and clicked a picture. Many other guests and relatives kept approaching Abhira. They were wishing them and getting pictures clicked to capture a memory of the fairy tale engagement.

Abhimanyu: You look exceptional today Akshu!

He held her hand and studied his ring on her finger. He looked towards her to see she was looking down. A deep blush set on her cheeks. He looked at the crowd and forced his mind to abandon all thoughts of ravishing the blush.

Heyyy!!!!

Akshara gasped and looked up. she twisted her face away from Abhimanyu. Before Abhimanyu could make much- someone rushed on the stage and lifted her up.

Akshara: eeeee-

She held Abhimanyu's shoulders for support as she was leaning towards the side.

Abhimanyu: OYE!!!

The man stopped what he was doing and set Akshara on her own two feet. She slid her hands from Abhi's shoulders to his palms as she caught her breathe.

Akshat: Sorry sorry sorry!!! Itne dino baad dekha na tujhe to excitement rok hi nahi paya apsara!