Synopsis:

I didn't need her in my life. I didn't want to drag her into my already fucked up reality but my selfish desires fucked everything up. She was so god damn sexy. So tempting, that soon what I didn't need, I wanted.

➽───────────────❥

     Troublesome behaviour and not giving two fucks describe Brielle and Easton perfectly. They both have equally troubled pasts and don't let their guards down around anyone, not even their own friends.

   After being kicked out of her third school in five years, seventeen year old Brielle Taylor just about scrapes getting into college. It isn't the college of her choice, and is notorious for being in a bad part of town, but it's the only one that would accept her. This time she's adamant not to run into trouble but the universe has other plans...

   Easton Walker. He's a notorious bad boy, known for the trouble he attracts. No one has ever gotten too close to know too much about him. He only has two friends that he tends to hang around with, but even they don't know too much about him and that's the way Easton likes it.

   He didn't need anyone to come into his living hell, and he sure as hell didn't need the sassy seventeen year old girl to intervene in his lonely existence. But she just wouldn't leave him the fuck alone, and as much as he hated to admit it, he wanted her to stay.

   Easton soon realises he can't let Brielle go...

   ...But can two sinners make a right?

⚠️Warning! This book is completely mature. There are depictions of mature language, violence and sexual behaviour. Read at your own risk.

Chapters coming soon! Why not add it to your TBR in the meantime?