Chapter 14

Veronica is sitting on the bathroom sink with just her bra and panties on, holding on to Darrell's arms as he stands in front of her, wearing only his boxers and t-shirt.  His arms are resting on the sink as he tongue kisses her neck.  "You smell so good," he expresses while still kissing her.

Veronica's eyes are closed as she squeezes his arms in response to him pleasuring her. "Darrell?"

"...Yes, baby?"

"Can you keep going slow, like this?  I want what we have to be different."

Darrell stops kissing her and looks deeply into her eyes, that are now open. "Are you saying, you want me to make love to you?"

Veronica smirks.  "If that's what you wanna call it."

Darrell chuckles before placing his hands on her butt cheeks and lifting her up off the sink.  He wraps her legs around his waist and walks away towards the toilet.

He puts the cover down on the toilet seat and sits on top. Veronica maneuvers her body so that she is comfortably sitting on his manhood.  They smile at each other before Darrell reaches for her bra. He unlatches it, and removes it off of her before throwing it on top of the sink. He then stares at her breasts.

"These are so deceiving."

"What?" Veronica chuckles.  "What do you mean?"

"When you have a bra on, they don't look this big."

"Oh yeah.  That bra be keeping these girls locked the fuck down."

"They're beautiful.  Just like you."

Veronica blushes and Darrell starts to massage her breast while rubbing on her nipples with his thumbs.

"I like that," she breathes out.

Darrell stares at her, intensely, as he continues massaging both her breasts. Veronica caresses his face with one hand as she uses her other hand to rub on his muscular thigh.

Darrell moves his hands down to her waist before leaning his head towards her and locking his mouth around her areola.  He puts as much breast as he can into his mouth, and then slowly pulls out like a vacuum until he reaches her nipple.  He wraps his tongue under the nipple and pulls it against his tongue with each suction.

Veronica throws her head back in response.

Darrell does the same thing to the other breast, but this time he continuously sucks and licks on the nipple, causing Veronica to grab onto his neck while bringing her hips closer to his pelvic area.

Darrell rubs on her back as he continues to switch his mouth between both breasts.

Veronica starts to lift up his shirt, causing him to lift his head up from her breasts and then raises his arms up to help her slide his shirt off.

She then kisses on his neck as she rubs his abs, grinding slowly on his dick print.

Darrell grips her hips, stopping her from grinding, and then lifts her butt up before placing her legs onto his shoulders.

"You not gonna tap out this time, are you?"

Veronica smirks, "Whatever."

Darrell flashes a sexy smile before lifting up one of her legs and kissing the top of her foot.  He leaves a trail of kisses starting from her ankle to her calves, all the way to her entire thigh.  He then slides his tongue all the way down to her honeypot, circling around her labia and then to her clit. 

Veronica lets out a moan, causing Darrell's dick to get harder.

"Damn, you are sexy."

Veronica smiles.  "...Take off your draws."

Darrell chuckles at her bluntness, but does exactly as she says while holding her against his stomach.

"Let me get a condom, real quick," Veronica tells him before lifting herself off him.

She runs out of the bathroom and to the ladder where her handbag is placed.  She feels around the inside of the handbag until she feels the pack of condoms.  She pulls them out, excitingly, and does a little dance.  "I hope these haven't expired," she whispers to herself.

She checks the date, and then fist pumps in relief.

She jogs back to the bathroom and stops when she sees the length and thickness of Darrell's penis.  "Okay... you about to have me limping, for real for real."

Darrell shakes his head, laughing at her remark.  "Come here," he commands in a very sexy tone.

"Yes, zaddy..."  Veronica sashays over to him as she opens up the box.  She takes a condom out and then tosses the box on the floor. 

She sits on his thighs, rips the package, and then starts to roll the condom down on his dick as he sticks his finger into her wetness.  He moves his finger in and out, causing Veronica's body to jerk as she completely slides on his condom.

"You got me drippin'," she whispers.

"And I'm loving every bit of it."  His enticing tone has Veronica ready to hop on him.

She lifts herself up and slowly slides down the head of his penis, and then gasps.  She stops for a moment before continuing to go down his shaft.  "Shit," she purs.

Darrell grabs the back of her neck and kisses her lips hard.  Veronica starts to slide up and down while gripping his penis with her walls, causing Darrell to squeeze her thighs. "You feel so good," he breathes out.

Veronica continues to ride him for a while, moaning and scratching his skin as Darrell guides her movements. 

Her legs start to shake, so Darrell stands up with his dick still inside of her, and backs her up onto the wall before thrusting, intensely. 

Veronica is now screaming from the pleasure. 

Moments later, she grabs his earlobe with her mouth and gently bites it, causing Darrell's knees to slightly buckle and his breathing to change.  "You gon' cum with me?"

Veronica nods as she starts doing Kegels. "Fuck!" Darrell shouts out right before they climax together. 

They slide down on the floor.  Veronica pulls his body on top of hers as she lays down on her back.

He buries his face into her neck, and Veronica kisses his eyelids as they cuddle.