Wan Da on the other end of the line nearly went down to his knees.

He definitely did not mean this at all da-ge!

He really did not!

Xie Yu heard up to here and couldn't go on listening. Out of a rare moment of kindness, he decided to save his old classmate. He went forward and kicked He Zhao lightly, "What are you talking about?"

Wan Da had sharp ears, he caught that line and yelled across the line, "Is that my Yu-ge? Yu-ge! Good morning Yu-ge, I won't disturb you guys then, let's talk when we have time!"

He Zhao interrupted, "I have time today----"

The line disconnected.

Ever since Wan Da started studying journalism, he would often share all kinds of news in the group chat, with the areas ranging from Nanjing University all the way to A University, there only exists news you cannot imagine, none that he cannot obtain.

However, this time the omnipotent Wan Da truly bit off more than he could chew.

Two hours late, in a cafe near Tsinghua University, a desperate Wan Da ended up asking He Zhao for an interview. He opened his laptop and said tactfully, "Zhao-ge, restrain yourself a little, tone down how outstanding you are can you."

Wan Da would never forget that 'Silhouette' essay that He Zhao wrote.

If he really let this 'great person' elaborate on his own, he would definitely become an instant celebrity at this term's review conference.

Who knows if He Zhao even heard him.

He shared his location with Xie Yu, and then asked him what he wanted to eat for lunch.

During their first year of university, He Zhao had a project with a bunch of people from the Department of Computer Science. He would usually be quite busy too, and definitely had his share of business talks and dinners to persuade sponsors. He Zhao's appearance was too deceiving, and had an interesting way of talking. Everyone who initially came in contact with him thought he would definitely be a playboy, but he turned out to be surprisingly conservative.

He did not touch a single vice.

He reported to his partner no matter where he went.

Xie Yu basically never conducted a spotcheck on him.

But He Zhao had heard too much gossip within his circles about tragic cases where relationships were torn apart due to one party having too many dinner talks and such. After he mulled over the fact that since he was so outstanding, he figured it would be even easier to create unnecessary misunderstandings.

And so as long as he could not make it back by eleven he would call Xie Yu, explaining where he was, and who else was attending the dinner. Once he even hid in the toilet and said, "Don't worry, I'll secretly start a livestream for you later, it's all balding old men."

"......"

Xie Yu thought, I am not worried at all.

Medical department conference room.

"I've received all the experiment reports you sent me yesterday," As the professor was speaking, his mouse slid past a few documents on the pen drive, and clicked on one of them, "I won't speak in detail about the others, all kinds of mistakes were there...... I'll use Xie Yu's one to explain to you guys, it was only him that didn't do too badly."

Didn't do too badly.

This was considered a high compliment, and everyone turned their heads to look at student Xie Yu who was sitting at the back.