Extra 3

Xie Yu remembered that he only mentioned about her and He Zhao to Madam Gu after the college entrance exam.               

They differ from parents and children in how they get along. Throughout her third year of middle school, Mrs. Gu was more like a candidate "preparing for an exam," and her nerves were tense the whole day.              

Xie Yu didn't dare to influence him until the college entrance exam was over.                

"Don't talk too late, take it easy, ah, don't think too much, just take the test as usual."                

As Gu Xuelan said that, he put the vegetables in his bowl: "... eat more."

In Gu Xuelan's eyes, Xie Yu, who had been studying very late, wanted to say that he basically slept on time at 10 o'clock every night. He does not have 一一 pressure

Gu Xuelan wasn't the kind of old man who was rigid. He even had a little girl-like mind in his heart. His understanding of the problem of "puppy love" is very broad, and usually asks his son: Is there someone you like, and secretly in love?

It is not inexplicable that each stage of age has unique and valuable characteristics.        

Dim, green, warm and general.

"Young," Gu Xuelan sighed, "Hey, young is very kind."

After the college entrance examination, Gu Xuelan, who said "young is very good," experienced the most unspeakable impact in more than a decade.

Xie Yu didn't have time to change his school uniform. He planned to go to Black Water Street after the test, and pull Gu Xuelan in a "Mom, go together?"

Gu Xuelan didn't care about the second half of his sentence. He rarely returned to Black Water Street. He also knew that Aunt Mei had put in a lot of effort this year. They were busy changing simple clothes, and carrying some gifts before leaving.            

The dining table is very lively.               

A group of people sat on the lawn, enjoying the coolness of the open air.             

Even though Gu Xuelan was casually dressed, he still couldn't help Mother Lei's big men's trousers fashion: "..."            

"These beach pants belonged to Leizi's father," Mrs. Lei lifted her leg and smiled, "Pretty cool."            

Xu Yanmei picked up the beer bottle straight away, lifted the bottle cap with her bare hands, and the bottle cap rolled onto the concrete floor. He used to hand over the wine to the front, and only in the middle of his hand did he remember that Gu Xuelan didn't drink beer, "Look, you 一 come here, why did you bring so many things?"

Gu Xuelan usually didn't drink much, but took a bottle of wine and poured it into a glass.

"How are you?" Xie Yu raised his hand and clinked a glass beaker with Zhou Dalei.

"VP club, substitute," said Zhou Dalei, "in half a year, I will show you a start again."

"Interesting."

"That's your brother, I am a thief."

Three rounds of wine.

The topics went from college entrance exams to the end, and finally talking about playing mahjong. Before making an appointment with the card player, he heard Xie Yu, who was sitting there quietly and eating quietly, suddenly said: "Mom, Aunt Mei, I have something to say."

Xie Yu drank half a bottle of wine. His ears were slightly red, then he stood up and faced the people in front of him 一 except for Gu Xuelan, the people on Black Water Street who were not blood related but were like brothers.