Chapter 102: Come and deal with me instead?

Before the word 'run' left He Zhao's mouth, he had already grabbed Xie Yu's wrist and dashed out of the classroom.

Class 3 swarmed out after them.

Xie Yu ran down the stairs, taking two steps at a time and jumping down the last few steps onto the landing. Next class period was gym, anyway, so after leaving the classroom building they ran straight for the courtyard.

"Fuck?"

Xue Xisheng couldn't outrun them and after taking two steps he threw the broom. It landed next to He Zhao's foot.

"How aggressive." He Zhao nearly tripped. "Is he really the study rep I know?"

It was an impressive sight, majestic and prominent, so shocking that even the people who had been making a scene in the corridor now had the self-awareness to return to their respective classes.

The two infamous school tyrants were hounded by their classmates from the fourth floor all the way to the ground floor. By the looks of it, they were going to switch venues to the courtyard and continue the beating. It was pretty much a live brawl.

The other classes simply didn't dare to make a sound. Only when the main army had gone downstairs did they all lean over the railings to peer down at the ground floor. They exclaimed in unison, "How exciting. They're so formidable."

"Stay right there! Don't run!"

"Brothers, go around and cut them off at the track!"

"Qing-ge, you take the girls and ambush them from the left!"

After these strange battle formations were decided, Xue Xisheng yelled across the field, anger rising sharply, "You purposely dragged the class average down—you're too much! You have no team pride at all!"

"......"

This was the first time in Xie Yu's life being chased multiple rounds around the quad. No matter where he ran, people surrounded him and he felt both perplexed and pathetic.

As he ran, he nudged the person beside him with his forearm. "Do we keep running?"

Over the course of several rounds, Class 3 changed their battle tactics several times. Like zombies in the game Dead Rising, they threw themselves at the two from all directions.

He Zhao was scared of this lot, too. He took a breath and stopped. "Let's stop running then. We could run all class period and not get away."

Soon after they stopped, Liu Cunhao pounced on Xie Yu from behind. Xie Yu was thrown off balance by the tackle and fell forward onto He Zhao.

He Zhao didn't have time to do anything other than catch hold of Xie Yu's waist.

The next moment, he lost his balance too.

"Brothers," Liu Cunhao yelled, having caught hold of Xie Yu, "We got them—"

Luo Wenqiang swiftly ran over from the other side of the track. As he ran, he majestically took off his jacket and tossed it into the grass, then leaped to firmly land sprawled on Liu Cunhao. "If you don't explain yourselves, neither of you better even think of running away."

One by one, the guys piled firmly on top of them like stacking Luohan and kept them firmly pressed to the track.

It was very noisy by Xie Yu's ear.

Xie Yu looked down and saw only his boyfriend's Adam's apple. He glanced further down and saw He Zhao's open uniform collar.

He Zhao was about to say, 'That's enough, don't pile on any more,' but before he could get the words out he met Xie Yu's eyes.