He Zhao let him flail, and lowered his head to place a kiss on the side of Xie Yu's neck, "Be a little more obedient."

He Zhao was not repulsed by blowjobs in the least.

To blow Xie Yu, he would even swallow the semen.

As long as his wife was pleased.

And so Xie Yu's initial "fuck off", became low moans.

Eventually he hooked his arms around He Zhao's hand, pulling it towards his back, dazedly calling him 'ge'.

He Zhao coaxed, "Call me husband."

Xie yu's voice was already hoarse, those two words sounded particularly arousing, and He Zhao almost came right there.
。。。。。

By the time they finished it was late at night.

He Zhao thought his little friend's biological clock was already unhealthy enough, but he didn't expect an old classmate from high school to be only one step away from balding.

Class 3 group chat.

Wan Da: University life is too hard.

Wan Da: Why did I pick journalism?!!!

He Zhao helped set the next day's alarms for the master in his arms, and when he returned to the home screen he saw these two soul-searching questions.

He Zhao: Old pal, what's your situation?

Wan Da began to tearfully recount his experiences in the recent period of time. He had to submit an interview piece by the end of the term, but his interview subject was uncooperative, and in order to submit his assignment successfully, he even had to lurk around the neighbouring school for several weeks.

Scorched and drenched by sun and rain.

To make nothing of hardships.

Wan Da: This fellow is truly a ruthless person with his nose to the sky. Our topic for this time is "Great people around you", he thinks just because he won first place for a school science and technology competition he's all that?"

Wan Da finished ranting, and felt good, so he continued to research his topics.

The Wan Da at that time did not realise what a stupid thing he had just done: he dug himself a hole, and stuck his head in it.

The next day.

When Xie Yu was woken up by his alarm clock he went to shower, and after drying his hair he came out to He Zhao talking on the phone.

Following the voice, he reached the kitchen.

He Zhao was saying, "Last night I was rushing to sleep, like this, Old Wan, let me organise your train of thought for you----am I not a great person by your side? When you see your topic of great people around you, is Zhao-ge's handsome face not the first thing that comes to mind?"

This person had not even tidied up himself in the morning, his clothes were askew, hair messy, with his hair even covering his eyes on one side. Xie Yu watched him cleanly flip an egg, and then continue to brag shamelessly.

"The legend of Tsinghua, the pride of LiYang ErZhong!"

"......"

Xie Yu draped the towel over his shoulders, and remained silent while half-squinting, listening to He Zhao bullshit as he leaned against the kitchen doorway.

"Why didn't you say earlier that you were doing an interview?" He Zhao shut off the fire, "You must have really wanted to find me for the interview, but you must not have dared to ask as you didn't know when I would have time. We're bros, how can ge not help you with this little favour?"