Unfinished Business •Yoongi•

[Summary]

[Summary]

Yoon Corp. is the most prestigious company all over the world, not just in Korea. due to their recent sales increasing their President, Min Yoongi, decided to treat all of his workers into a Company Outing [like a team building but with the whole employee] in their own resort. 

without the whole company knowing, Yoongi has a secret relationship with his Company Director, Ko Y/n.

♡'・ᴗ・'♡

Your POV

"Have a nice and safe trip on the way back!" I waved goodbye to the employee's as they started to leave the resort after the two-day outing. 

"How bout you Ms. Ko? Aren't you going home?" I smiled at Da-bi and nod my head

"I'll just drive to Seoul. I still have a few to pack before leaving." 

"Oh then, have a safe trip later then!" she bowed and left along with the rest of her team. 

I wasn't lying when I said I have a few things left to put in my bag, but before I reached my room, he called me

"I see you're the only one left Director Ko" I bit my lip to hide this amusement of mine by how he deepen his voice whenever he talks to me. 

"I'll leave shortly after Packing a few of my things. President Min" I turned to face him in attempt to bow and smile but what took me aback is that he's wearing a lose white button up polo paired with a black jeans. he never look so hot like this

"control yourself" I thought to myself. 

"you still have an unfinished business with me Director." he walked towards me until we're only just a meter apart. 

"Oh, Really? what's that?" 

"two can play this game Min"

"maybe if you would come with me, I can show you" he smirked and licked his lips

"hoho, you're really testing me"

"alright, show me that business President Min"

--------------

as soon as we walked in his room, he immediately pushed me on the wall, both my wrist pinned on top of my head as he entrap me in both of his arms.

"Let's get down to business" he chuckled seductively then started to kiss my neck while he un-button my shirt slowly making me bit my lip. everything he does makes me crazy

as soon as the buttons are all off, he let go of my arms and hastily took my shirt off and tossed it somewhere. he looked at me and winked before carrying me abruptly to his bed. 

he gently laid me down, topping me. I let out a small gasp of pleasure as I ripped his shirt instead of gently removing it. Yoongi didn't even care. he's just hungry for more.