♧︎︎︎ 𝐍𝐞𝐰 𝐁𝐨𝐨𝐤𝐬 ♧︎︎︎

hi there! I'm really sorry if it took me almost a month to update, I have been really busy lately but I am working on the last chapter that I will be publishing in this book because I will put my attention on my New Fanfic Book called "undeniably ...

hi there! I'm really sorry if it took me almost a month to update, I have been really busy lately but I am working on the last chapter that I will be publishing in this book because I will put my attention on my New Fanfic Book called "undeniably in love"

I have already published the first chapter 10 minutes ago, you can check it in my profile <33

by the way, thank you for helping me reach 113k reads and 1.23k votes. this is just so meaningful to me and I am glad I didn't think of deleting this book when it only has 99 reads. I am so grateful to those who have supported my book ever since the beginning up until now

I will forever be thankful to all of you for making this possible!

-park

I may post the chapter next week or this week, depends on my schedule

Edited:

Hi it's me again! thank you for the 200k reads! I don't know how to show my gratitude but nonetheless, here is my two new books that I've been working on recently. it would be much appreciated if you would check them! 

'Undeniably Inlove' was published for about a year ago and it's still at the 13th chapter as of today and I recently started 'Part of the Deal' last week and I posted the first chapter 5mins ago.

for all the Jungkook stan's out there, pls check my books! I love you guys so much

-----

Undeniably Inlove
~ when her engagement and career blew off, her friend found her a gig to somehow make her forget the previous events. she hesitantly accepted and made her way to Seoul where she will work as a singer for a 5-star hotel. unexpectedly after a few weeks, she bumped into her ex-fiance who will get married in the said hotel. in between these events, she meets a young man who will turn Amelia's world upside-down. how will this turn out?

Started: July 25, 2021

----

His One Significant Promise

as a child, Lumine has been picked on for being kind and generous person she is and the other kids hated the way she stays in the spotlight.

as fate have it, just when she was about to get into trouble, Xiao steps up and made his one significant promise

Started: June 21, 2022

----

Book design/cover was edited by me using Canva

Please read and support my stories! I love you all and thank you!!

also, I'm also coming out of my comfort zone to publish any Anime Fanfictions and Genshin Related books. I have always wanted to make stories based on my favorite characters from the shows I watch... it took me this long to finally start one of them

I actually hesitated since most of my readers are BTS or Kpop fans but as an author, I am happy to publish anything I want out of my imaginations... 

thank you for supporting me and recommending one of my books to your friends!