Wine and Sorrow •Seokjin•

this is the smut chapter in my deleted story 'once upon a lifetime dream'

this is the smut chapter in my deleted story 'once upon a lifetime dream'.. enjoy reading!

little summarization:

after Y/n quit her job, got fired rather. she met Jin outside of the company and accidentally bumped into him, which causes her plans for the company she used to work to fly everywhere. she frustratingly just stood there and handed jin her business card because jin insisted to make it up to her then she walked away, leaving the papers behind. Jin saw what's in the papers and he is fascinated at how organized her plan was so he picked all the papers and brought them back to bighit. they both meet up and Y/n was shocked to see Jin standing in front of her, totally unaware that Jin was the one who bumped into her. Y/n is a total fan of BTS. 

during the dinner, Jin proposed that Y/n should work for bighit and so Y/n accepted and got her job interview in which she passed without any worry. 

now, it is a normal day at her work until she received a call from her mom

♡'・ᴗ・'♡

Your POV

Jin and I sat quietly in the car as he drove to my home. I received a call from my mom that my sister passed away because of a car crash. I was totally devasted by the news even if she is my step-sister, she treated me as if I was her own blood unlike her father, who treated me like trash.

"we're here," Jin said as he parked in front of my house. we got out of the car and headed towards my house. 

"I will cook you dinner, so just clear your head and relax." Jin rubbed my shoulder then walked into the kitchen, I sat on the stool and watched him go through the refrigerator, placing all the ingredients he needs to make dinner

after he prepared everything, he started to cook. I sat there admiring how he cooks, the aroma, the way he swiftly moves his hands to stir the food. 

"It smells so good" I smiled as he looked at me. When he finished, he prepared the table and served his food. We sat together and ate our food.

He then stood up and got us a red wine

"what's the wine for?"

"to drink your pain away, silly," he said as placed two glasses of wine on the table then he opened the bottle of wine and poured wine in the glasses

after a few hours, we finished the whole bottle of wine, then I noticed it was raining outside so I thought of a stupid Idea

"Jin, let's play in the rain" 

"What? are you crazy?" 

"nope. just drunk" I laughed and ran across the hallways and outside the yard with Jin following behind me

I let the cold rainfall onto my body as I spread my arms out and just stood in the middle of the yard, drunk and soaking wet.

I felt jin snake his arms around my waist and his chin resting on my shoulder, we stayed like that for who knows how long until I broke free from his arms and faced him