Scene 7 - BURN THIS PLANET TO THE GROUND!

The Daleks prepare to leave their saucer and ascend onto the planet's surface. We see inside the spaceship with various Daleks; the Supreme, a silver Dalek, a blue and yellow Dalek, and two Daleks behind them. These two silver Daleks carry flame thrower equipment. Another Dalek uses a seismic detector to track the Drahvines and Chumblies. Although there will be only four Dalek operators, we see six Daleks in total in the shot. Various shots will see some Daleks moving, and others not moving whatsoever. The Supreme Dalek leads the action. A hatch is opened by a mechanism the Supreme activates. The Daleks are ready to embark and exterminate!

Supreme Dalek:

ALL DALEKS DISEMBARK! ALL DALEKS DISEMBARK!

The hatch opens, and we begin to see the Daleks leave. Outside, we see the silver surface of the spaceship, and a ramp for the Daleks to run out from. Six Daleks emerge, but as already stated, only four at a time are seen moving properly. The Dalek with the seismic detector scans their nearby area.

Dalek 1:

SCANNERS DETECT THAT MOVEMENT OF LIFE IS PRESENT ON A BEARING OF 098 DEGREES!

Dalek 2:

THE SHIPS ARE BOTH DERELICT! THERE IS NO WAY FOR RECONSTRUCTION OF THEIR SHIPS TO OCCUR!

Dalek 1:

THEN IF THEY MAKE THEIR ESCAPE, WE SHALL TRANSMIT A SIGNAL TO THE SAUCER AND ORDER THE SHIPS TO BE SHOT DOWN!

Dalek Supreme:

ALL THEIR POSSIBLE ESCAPE ROUTES MUST BE SEALED! IN WHICH CASE, THIS PLANET SHALL BE BURNT TO THE GROUND! THE DALEKS SHALL BREATHE IN THE FIRE OF THE INFERNO! ACTIVATE FLAMETHROWER ARMAMENTS!

Daleks 3/4:

WE OBEY!

The two silver Daleks with the flamethrower attachments activate the fire. It blasts flames powerfully out from them.

Dalek Supreme:

SPREAD OURSELVES OUTWARDS! THEN WE SHALL CLOSE IN TOWARDS THE EXTERMINATED!

The Daleks spread out. Daleks with flame throwers begin burning parts of the jungle. We see the Daleks spreading across the area around them, and seeing the jungle start to burn in flames...