Scene 3 - Materialise To Find Out

By the use of more advanced CSO technology, we see the TARDIS materialise beside the bed at the bottom of it at the side of the pillow, facing the centre of the room. They have been reduced to the size of the action figures in the scale of 5.5 inch people. The Doctor, with his hat, steps out from the TARDIS onto the carpet floor. Nyssa, Tegan, and Adric follow. They peer around the room.

Tegan:

Now we can begin to imagine how creepy crawlies feel.

Adric:

Couldn't we have tried to land somewhere so we could get a better look around?

Tegan:

Why don't you do it if the girls aren't allowed to fly the TARDIS?

Doctor:

Tegan! Please.

They venture around. The Doctor heads around the other side of the bed under cover from a mosses basket piled with clothes and stuffed animals. Nyssa follows. Adric and Tegan stay in the open space.

Tegan:

I'd say we've been reduced to roughly the size of those figures too.

Adric:

Judging by the height of this bed and the furniture, I'd say we have been reduced to the size of 13.97cm, or 5.5 inches. Give or take our height to the average.

They hear vibrations around them. A stomping sound thumps. It quickly increases and becomes heavier.

Tegan:

Sounds like an earthquake! Doctor! Doctor!

Adric:

Tegan, we need to get ourselves back into the TARDIS.

Tegan:

Doctor!

Nyssa hurries from around the corner.

Nyssa:

What's that noise?

We hear the sound of a door being pushed open. The three companions halt as they stare up high. A shadow looms over them, dwarfing them. We then cut to see the corner itself the Doctor has gone around, and hear Adric, Nyssa, and Tegan all scream as the banging thumps towards them. The Doctor sprints around the corner.

Doctor:

Nyssa? Tegan?

He then stops when he can see the centre of the room and looks up high. A shadow dwarfs over the Doctor too, as the thumping stomps in his direction...

Doctor Who: The Fifth DoctorsOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara