Back in Enemies' Clutches

Start from the beginning

"Percy Jackson," She said with as much authority as any god had ever had when speaking to him, Percy was not letting some mortal that had strapped him back to this chair after he threatened her about it off that easy.

"So who are your Masters?" Percy asked as he tried to make his body look relaxed in his chair. Percy's body all but revolted but he needed to act the part. The blonde lady stiffened only slightly before ignoring him.

"You have many interesting qualities," she said setting a clip board down on a side table near him.

"Yes," Percy agreed, "My eyes have been said to make girls swoon at a distance of twenty feet." She ignored him.

"Do you know what is going to be injected into your system?" She asked.

"I have a feeling that it has something to do with truth and serum, since you know that's the name of it. If you intend to scare your captives with something then don't give it such an obvious name," Percy said knowing it might mean his own destruction, but that was better than staying in the chair any longer.

"Well let me enlighten you since you don't understand what is going on boy," she said looking down at him practically spitting out the words, "I am going to inject you with a special chemical formula that will surge through your veins. This chemical was concocted to force truthful answers from the subject's mouth. And right now, you are the subject."

"Awesome, I can tell you all about my Mythomagic card collection," Percy said, not really caring, why should he care? Then he remembered Rumpelstiltskin and how badly that turned out . . . how he could never go home. A coldness settled in him.

She smiled like she knew something he didn't. Why did villains always seem to know something he didn't know?

The blonde woman leaned down to him and whispered in his ear.

"With you, and your information out of the way I will be free, and I will gladly stomp you out of existence to make that happen," she said. Percy would not have been scared. He shouldn't have been scared. He had had soooooo much harder competitors threatening to kill him then her. He had faced way worse odds. But she sounded exactly like Annabeth had in his dream, full of pure hatred. It was as if his existence repelled her. Percy could feel the veil rip and emotions flood into his mind and pull him into an abys.

She poised the needle above his skin.

But before she could do so there was an explosion in the lab room that distracted everyone. This not only stopped the needle but it saved Percy from falling into his abys.

Percy turned to the glass window and saw that all the scientists where yelling frantically and some of them ducked for cover as another explosion came from the other side of the room. There were screams and yelling from everyone inside. The guards who had been guarding him, forgot about Percy and raced inside the lab to help. It looked like complete chaos. Pure black smoke began to form just after another explosion. There was a crash as someone knocked over a large desk. More glass broke and then a fire burst into existence on the desk that had fallen over. Through the plumes of smoke Percy could see people rushing in all directions.

Percy saw a flash of white hair and glowing gold eyes against the smoke. Lorem.

Another explosion, glass shards were everywhere and chemicals were all over the floors. People in lab coats were screaming. The blonde lady was just about pulling her hair out.

"What is going on out there!?" she yelled and started towards the glass door that separated the rooms. Just as another explosion went off Percy watched as Lorem opened the glass door and raced in, slamming into the blonde lady for good measure.