Chapter Eleven ; Rejection At Its Finest

Start from the beginning

For a long time it was just them thanking the fans, mostly Liam and Zayn. 

"This whole tour has just been completely mental," Zayn went on, the interviewer's attention entirely captivated by every word. What a load. 

I kind of tuned out. It was the same thing over and over again. Until..

"So, Louis, there are rumors going around that you're seeing another women. Are these true?" 

Pictures of us from last night popped up on the screen. My face went red. Louis' face went red. 

"Uhm.." Louis began, but Niall interrupted, "She's just a friend of ours."

I squinted. I barely knew the other boys. Well, after our little dart gun fight, Niall and I kind of became friends, but I mean, I hardly knew Zayn and Liam. Of course Abby knows everything from their birthdays to what they wore on their 7th birthdays, probably even more. 

The interviewer smirked, like she didn't believe it. I wanted to give her a nice little scar on the side of her mouth. 

I didn't even notice Harry until she called him out. He was beet red. 

"Harry, do you have something for her?"

She laughed and so did he, but weakly. Abby gasped, "Clarissa, you're hyperventilating!" 

I didn't notice that, either, until she pointed it out. I tried to calm myself down, but it didn't exactly work because the stupid ladykept going.

"What's her name? Was she the same girl you brought up on stage? Louis, why do you have a bruise on your face?"

"Her name is.. Clarissa," Zayn answered, probably knowing that Louis and Harry wouldn't be able to. 

"Yeah, same girl," Liam finished. They didn't answer the question about the bruise, I noticed. 

Good.

Thankfully they moved onto another topic. I exhaled loudly and laid my head against the couch while Abby clicked off the TV. I had a feeling this was going to bite me back in the butt soon.

"So, what now?"

My brown eyes flickered to Abby. "All I know is that I'm screwed." 

----

Harry's P.O.V.

"Hey, are you okay, Haz?" 

I flashed Niall a quick smile. "I should be." 

"That interviewer was quite.. irritating.." Zayn muttered, kicking up his feet on the back of Liam's seat in front of him. 

"Aren't they all?" 

Liam and Louis were silent. Not all interviewers are irritating. A lot of them are fun. But this one certainly was not. In fact, I didn't even bother catching her name. 

There was a long silence. 

"And you, Lou? Are you okay?" Niall asked quietly, shifting in his seat.

Louis nodded 'yes' but didn't say a word. 

----

Jonah's P.O.V.

For a moment I was excited that someone from the Coligan family was mention on TV, but then I remembered why and I instantly hated myself. 

I didn't sleep at all last night. Not a wink. Insomnia clouded my existence, forcing me to repeat the same questions over and over again in my head. How could I agree with Robbie on this? How could I let my own sister sneak out on us without me ever knowing until the next day? How could this happen? How could I let this happen?