Chapter VII

Inside the large quadrangular building made of marble, gigantic white columns filled with corinthian carvings rise at each side running throughout the place, and holding the high white ceiling. The shining daylight filters through the windows positioned at each side of the building, lighting the place with liveliness. A large red carpet with golden embroidery runs at the center of the place, with many others hanging over the ceiling. At the far end of the site, a huge human-like statue is placed there. His body is carved with tunica and golden accessories, with his right arm carrying a lance and his left arm raised up. On top of his head rests a golden crown that resembles the Sun. He is the God-Dragon of Fire, Sar'Agnar.

The same well built brown skinned man with platinum hair, again wearing only white trousers and a strap of turquoise fabric around his waist, stands in front of the statue, speaking warmly with a tall priest. The priest's body is covered entirely by a white silk tunica with golden embroidery, along with golden accessories that decorates all around the tunica. However, it does not hide her busty and elegant figure. A large white veil rests on top of her head and a golden dragon-like mask, where a smaller white veil hangs over, covers her entire face.

The two of them seem to be having a pleasant conversation, with soundless smiles and laughters between voiceless words. When they notice my presente, they both look at me and smile. I can see the man speaking at me, yet I hear only nothingness. Even though I am not responding to him, the man keeps smiling at me and continues to speak to me. I can also sense the priest talking to me, yet again nothing comes from their mouth.

"What's your name?" for some reason, this is my question. Somewhere deep inside me knows who they are, yet somehow I do not remember their names.

The priest says something inaudible. However, I hear what the man just said.

"Arvus." he pauses and smiles warmly at me, "Lorraine, when you create...." what he says afterwards cannot be heard.

After that, I open my eyes and I immediately feel something on top of me, and also licking at my face, near my chin area. I cannot help but chuckle with all that ticklishness. Gathering all my strength, I gently push away Baguette from me and start to pet his head, while still lying on my bed. Seeing that I am already paying attention to him, he lays with his belly on top of my chest and enjoys petting, with his tongue sticking out and wiggling his tail. The morning daylight filters through my window, painting the place with a unique vividness I have never seen. I feel very relaxed.

"Good morning, sweetie. Ready for the new day?" I ask him with a gentle voice.

Baguette barks energetically at me in response. After giving him enough petting, I pick Baguette with my hands and drop him on the floor, and start to stretch my arms upwards. Then, I head towards the bathroom humming happily with Baguette following behind me. Upon seeing him wanting to enter too, I stop him with my feet right before he crosses the door.

"Wait for me outside, Baguette."

Not that he will understand what I say anyways. After checking that he will not enter, I slide close the door and start preparing myself for the day. I stand in front of the wash basin, open the faucet and brush my teeth, while still humming. Then, I comb my messy hair into cleanliness. While doing so, I notice that I am smiling in front of the mirror, which makes me smile even further. Once done with cleaning my face, I get out of the bathroom.

Baguette barks and wiggles his tail again upon seeing me again and also starts to follow me wherever I go. At the kitchen, I open the fridge grab a dog food cron from between the emptiness and Baguette's turquoise feeder from one of the drawers. Realizing what I am doing, the little puppy starts to bark and jump frantically around me.