"Main aapko batata hoon, mummy ji." Arushi interrupted sweetly and walked towards Swetha.

Mummy ji. Did she forgive me ? Swetha thought

"Um..beta what are you doing here ?. Go and take rest in your room" She tried to say ignoring her fear as Arushi's action was unexpected.

"Don't worry mummy ji. I will take rest. I just thought to take a look around and refresh old memories." Arushi taunted giving knowing look. Swetha gulped and tried to smile.

"What happened to the servants ?. Why are they going ?" She asked.

"Oh that, I just gave them leave."

"You did what ?" Abhimanyu shouted from the stairs.

"Hai, brother in law. I hope you had a great sleep since your dear sister in law came." Arushi grinned making him irritated.

"First you reply to my question what did you do to our maids ?" Abhimanyu asked again.

"Maine unhen chhutti de di, for three days. Is that a problem brother in law ?" She asked innocently. Abhi's eyes widened hearing 'three days'.

"Who are you to give leave to our staffs ?" Abhimanyu retorted back angrily.

Hearing the commotion, Aditya, Priya and Gautham ran towards the hall.

"Arey bhaiya tum itni jaldi bhool gaye. Don't worry I will make you remember. I am related to your dear brother. Main uski patni hoon."

Aditya froze in his way hearing Arushi's words. He stared at Arushi in disbelief.

Did she...did she accept me

He pinched himself to know whether it was his dream.

No no it's not my dream. That means she really said those words.

Aditya grinned happily. He just wanted to hug Arushi tightly and lay in front of her legs thanking for accepting him.

"Here comes my husbad." Arushi walked towards Aditya and stood in front of him.

"See your brother forgot who I am and is questioning my decisions. I am your wife right ?" Arushi asked. Aditya looked at her wide eyed.

She shook his shoulders. "Bolo na. I am your wife right?"

"Ye..yes."

"See." She turned towards Abhimanyu. "Your brother also gave you answer. Now do you have any doubt."

Abhimanyu ignored her and moved towards Aditya.

"Adi, your wife is crossing her limits. She gave leave to our staffs without asking us. Now who will cook food."

"Ohhhh..So my brother was worried about food hmmmm..."

"Kri...Arushi what is happening here and why did you do this ?". Aditya asked.

"I was bored husband. So thought of having an entertainment." Arushi smirked and sat on the sofa one leg over another. Aditya looked at her confused.

"Am I your entertainment ?". Abhimanyu growled.

Arushi grinned and nodded. "Yes. You are my entertainment brother in law.

Abhi's anger increased listening her words.

"Leave all these. I have a wish. Your new bride wants to eat food prepared by my in laws. Will you make my favourites for me.?

"No..of course Arushi. We will prepare for you." Aditya interrupted Abhimanyu.

Arushi jumped from the sofa, ran and pinched Aditya's cheeks "My lovely hubby." Aditya blushed. Others looked her as if she has grown two horns.

She forgot everything. Priya thought.

"I want to go outside for an urgent matter. I will go and get ready till then make food for me." Saying this Arushi rushed upstairs.

"Are you mad Adi ? Why did you listen to her ?."

"Bhaiyaa, she forgave me. Ma, she accepted me as her husband." Aditya expressed happily. Swetha nodded in tears.

"I am so happy today. She saw my tears and decided to forgive my sins. Is that a big thing bhaiya ?."

"Adi, don't trust her easily. She is very cunning." Abhimanyu tried to make him change his mind.

"Bhai stop you are talking about my wife. I trust her." Adi retorted.

"And this trust will once kill you." Abhimanyu warned.

• ____________________ •

I changed title of the two books to 'Shattered' and 'Ruin' due to some reasons that you will understand in the final.

I will try to finish this book by next week.

Thank you