"Aishh, where exactly are we going, eomma?"

"I told you to stop asking. Come on, it's getting late."

What the hell is going on here?

•••••

I stared at the huge house infront of us. Guards were guiding outside as my jaw dropped at the sight of it.

"Eomma, what are we doing here?" I asked as my mom intertwined her arms at mine as so as my dad. They give me a sweet smile making me furrows my brows.

They ignored my question and walk inside as the gaurds guided us. What? Are they buying this or something?

We walk our way who knows where, going upstairs and finally stopped infront of the rectangular family size table full of dishes and utensils with a fancy candle and vase on the center.

Woah...

"Stay here, sweetie." My dad said and he let me seat. I raised a brow at them as they shrug.

"Yah, what am I doing here?"

They both look at each other. "Oh, we need to get something. Wait here, Chaeyoung." My mom said as they both started walking somewhere.

"Don't leave me here." I whined as they ignored me.

I'm clueless. What am I doing into some fancy unknown house?

I look around. Seems like no ones here... I stared at the food infront of me. Wow...

Just then, I heared fast footsteps from the stairs and then person run. The person stopped and catches his breath. "Aishh, where's my mom?"

Wait...

That voice...

My brows furrowed as I slowly turn around to the person before my eyes widened. "Jimin?!"

"Ms. Roseanne?!"

Author's POV.

Rosé and Jimin stared at each other with a confuse state. Rosé furrows her brows.

Why is he here? Is this some kind of reunion? Does my parents and his parents knew each other and celebrate their friendship or what?

But my mom doesn't even mention them to me.

Jimin's brows flicked. So she absent today to come to my house? What is she doing here anyways?

Rosé lean towards her mom to whisper something. "Eomma, are we having a staring contest here?"

Her mom forced a smile. "If you won't shut up, I'll sew your mouth close." She warned.

"Okay!" Jimin's dad finally spoke after a suffocating state. He stared at Rosé and smiled before looking at her parents and then stood up. "First of all, thank you for coming here for my wife's invitation. You are very welcome to our place. I'm Park Jeongmin, the CEO's father. It was very nice to see you here today." She offered them a hand shake as Rosé's dad gladly accepted.

"Ah, yes. Of course, I'm Park Giyoung and this is my lovely wife, Park Chaegi. Thank you so much for inviting us."

Rosé stared at her dad and then at Jimin's father as she put a puzzle look. Is this an award show or what?

Here we go again with the introduction, rich people--- I see...

"So, let's eat while discussing the marriage of our childrens."

Rosé almost choke hearing what Jimin's mom said. WTF is going on here?!

Both exchange looks with wide eyes.