𝙁𝙊𝙍𝙏𝙔

Here's the chapter, hope you enjoy!

____________________

""𝙏𝙃𝙀 𝘼𝙉𝙏𝙄𝘾𝙄𝙋𝘼𝙏𝙄𝙊𝙉"

_____________________

3 𝙈𝙊𝙉𝙏𝙃𝙎 𝙇𝘼𝙏𝙀𝙍

𝙊𝙉𝙄𝙆𝘼 𝙈𝘼𝙍𝘼𝙅

𝙈𝘼𝙍𝘾𝙃 1𝙎𝙏, 2022

𝙂𝙍𝘼𝙉𝘿 𝙃𝙔𝘼𝙏𝙏 𝙏𝙊𝙆𝙔𝙊 𝙃𝙊𝙏𝙀𝙇

𝙊𝙉𝙄𝙆𝘼 𝘼𝙉𝘿 𝘽𝙀𝙔'𝙎 1-𝙔𝙀𝘼𝙍 𝘼𝙉𝙉𝙄𝙑𝙀𝙍𝙎𝘼𝙍𝙔

𝙒𝙀𝘿𝘿𝙄𝙉𝙂 𝘿𝘼𝙔

5:17 𝙋𝙈

______________________

    As soon as Bey proposed to me a few months ago, she has put in plans for us to get married as soon as possible

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

    As soon as Bey proposed to me a few months ago, she has put in plans for us to get married as soon as possible. Today happened to be the day of our 1-Year anniversary, it wasn't the day we became boyfriend and girlfriend, but it was the day we met. We chose that day because it was the day both of our lives changed. We were getting married at night, because that's when we met each other.

   Bey had chosen for us to get married in Tokyo because she says that she remembered I wanted to go there someday. Solange told me that she put so much thought into this, and that she knew I would like it because I'm "real nerdy and shit". It was an adorable gesture, and when we first stepped foot into the country, I was ecstatic. I was sure that after the reception, we'd be here for a few more days, and that we'd get to explore. She was so thoughtful.

   The circumstances were weird, but that was our style. We wanted to do thing in the truest form we could, raw and emotional. I had to admit that I had no idea who was out there. On the inside, I felt a little saddened at the fact that my mother wasn't there, or that she hated me that much to even wonder where I've been all this time. My relationship with her was sort of an enigma. I loved her, whether she liked me or not.

    Of course, I've heard that you can like somebody without loving them, and you can love somebody without liking them, but I just can't help but to wonder what side of the spectrum she was on. Due to us getting everything ready for the wedding, I hadn't seen my baby all day. I was in my bridal robe, getting my makeup put on by Solange, while Harriet was putting the finishing touches on my wedding dress.

   I stood in the room with Solange, Harriet, Kehlani, Kahtorah, Ryan, and Royalty, who was Chris' little girl. YG's little girl was also in here too. They were all my bridesmaids. They offered to to it because they knew I didn't have many friends or bridesmaids. I thought that was really sweet of them, and it made me feel special that they would think of me like that.

I looked around at them, and they all smiled at me. "You are gon' look so pretty, girl. Happy for you." Kehlani said to me, making me shyly smiled back at them, trying to adjust my hair slightly. "Thank you.." They all laughed at my actions. "You welcome, girl." I felt slightly bad that Lauren wasn't here, but at the same time. She did me wrong, and she got what she deserved. I shrugged the thought of her off.