𝙏𝙃𝙄𝙍𝙏𝙔-𝙏𝙃𝙍𝙀𝙀

(Hey yall! Go check out my new book "The Importance of Being Earnest" If you haven't!)

(Here's the Chapter! Hope you Enjoy!)

_________________________

"𝙃𝘼𝙋𝙋𝙔 𝘽𝙄𝙍𝙏𝙃𝘿𝘼𝙔 𝘾𝙃𝙊𝘾𝙊𝙇𝘼𝙏𝙀!"

_________________________

𝘽𝙀𝙔𝙊𝙉𝘾𝙀 "𝘽𝙆" 𝙆𝙉𝙊𝙒𝙇𝙀𝙎

𝙊𝘾𝙏 2𝙉𝘿, 2022

𝙈𝘼𝙉𝙎𝙄𝙊𝙉

𝙉𝙄𝙆𝘼 𝘼𝙉𝘿 𝘽𝙀𝙔'𝙎 𝙍𝙊𝙊𝙈

10:37𝙋𝙈

_________________________

As soon as I stepped in the room and saw Onika in position, I pounced on her.

I had been waiting for this shit for the longest. The gentleness in me wanted to let her off easy, but the animal in me wanted her badly, and it was winning right now. I loved my baby so much, but I'd been fiending for her these past 6 weeks. Onika looked up at me with wide eyes as I started to kiss on her neck, my hard growing at the sight of her. She was so fucking sexy, anything she did was.

She tried to reason with me, but I was too far gone to even think straight. Hering her moans of satisfaction as I ran my hands up and down her waist on fueled my need for her. As soon as I was about to dive in, I heard the doorbell ring. My attitude spiked up. Who the fuck is that? Mink tapped my shoulder and told me there was somebody. I muttered.

This nigga kept knocking on the door and ringing the doorbell like they were the police. Don't they have a fuckin' job. It's too late for this shit, nobody supposed to even be here anyway.

"Fuck them..." Mink sighed and tried to push me off of her and I started to whine. She really not gone let me fuck because of a doorbell. I got off of her and stomped over to the door, opening it and going downstairs. My baby was right behind me. Before opening the door, I was already talking my shit.

"Who The fuck knocking on my door this fuckin' late? Can't even fuck my wife in peace- DRAKE?" The door swung open to reveal one of my best friends, just recently home from jail. He laughed at me talking shit.

"BEY!" We hugged each other until it started to go on too long, this nigga was lowkey fruity.

Mink looked on in curiosity at us, with a smile. I pulled away from him and pulled Onika into me, looking down at her, I'm glad the threw her robe on. I don't want nobody seeing what's mine. I realized that I probably won't be able to fuck tonight because of Drake. Always ruining some shit.

She tapped my shoulder and I looked down at her, smiling. She's still so shy after all this time, I guess she wants me to introduce her. I looked back up at Drake with a smile.

"This my Wife, Onika. Onika, this is Drake, we use to sell drugs together for Terrance." She smiled at him, sticking her hand out. He lowly smiled beck, taking her hand too.

"Nice to meet you, how long have yall been together?" Mink excitedly smiled.

"Well, Nice to meet you too, and in about 5 months, it'll be a year!" I cut in.

"Yeah, we gotta son together too, his name Ciel." Drake nodded.

"Damn, you settling down already huh?" I shook my head.

"Yeah, been though way too much, I'm jus' glad I found my one." I said, looking at Mink as she blushed and buried her face into my side. I gestured for him to come in, and he stepped inside with us.