𝙎𝙀𝙑𝙀𝙉

(here yall go, hope yall like it!)

______________________

𝙊𝙉𝙄𝙆𝘼 𝙈𝘼𝙍𝘼𝙅

𝙈𝘼𝙍𝘾𝙃 1𝙎𝙏 2021

𝙄𝙉 𝙏𝙃𝙀 𝘾𝘼𝙍

1:00 𝘼𝙈

_______________________

"nika cmon! damn!"

lara and i were running late.

extremely late.

We were supposed to be at Meek's house by 11:00 but we had got caught up. okay well I got caught up. I didn't want to go over his house for some reason. I just couldn't shake the feeling that something was wrong. I didn't wnat to acknowledge it at first but I was really starting to eat me up inside.

But I digress, i really needed to take meek his things so he could be out of my life forever. if i didn't take him his things now, then he'd probably come by and raise hell. there was no way that i could endure that again.

I'm a mother now, things need to change.

lara had goteen tired of me stalling and she was basically dragging me to the car.

"girl its better to just go and get it over with!" I wanted to argue but i couldn't deny that she was right.

"i'll go in with you! if you have a problem, i'll be right here with you! now c'mon! i have to get back to my show!" we walked out into the driveway and got in the car. i was holding the box of rihmeek's clothes and some of his shoes. The box had a foul odor so i was desperate to get it out of my hands.

lara snatched the box from me and threw it in the backseat. Once i closed the door, the odor started setting in, and lara scrunched her face up.

"girl what the fuck is in his shit? i need to get my car washed tommorow.."

I just nodded, not saying anything. i wasn't feeling well and i'm pretty sure it was my pregnancy. maybe it was that chipotle i ate, it wa sprobably messing with my stomach. maybe the baby dosen't like it.

or it could just be that i was scared to go over there..

by this time, lara had been driving and we were almost at rihmeeks apartment. I looked up at the car ceiling and gave a small prayer. I hoped that eevrythign would be alright. we pulled up to the apartment and it looked as if all the lights were off. the neighboorhood he was staying in seemed really run-down and dangerous. It scared me a little. i could hear shots in the distance, and sirens down the street. I just focused on the partment at hand. All the windows were occupied, but i could hear some murmuring from the window where meek stayed.

i guess he really wasn't lying when he said he had plans.

I looked at lara in uncertainty.

"you sure we should go in there?'" i said biting my lip. lara looked at me with a "bitch-i didn't come over here for nothing' kind of look. She threw her hands up.

"nic baby, please just drop this boy's stuff at his house. we can just throw it outside his door if you that concerned!" I shook my head no.

"no! i want to just go in, give him his stuff, and get out. I just have a bad feeling about all this..." we were walking down the hall and going up the stairs.

" then just sit the box outside his door? whats so hard to get?!?" I sighed. I should do that, but i feel like that'd be a bit too harsh. i just wanted to have a peaceful departure and give him his clothes in his hands.