𝙏𝙃𝙄𝙍𝙏𝙔-𝙉𝙄𝙉𝙀

Here's the chapter! Hope you enjoy!

_________________

"𝙀𝙉𝙂𝘼𝙂𝙀𝙈𝙀𝙉𝙏 𝘼𝘾𝙏𝙄𝙑𝙄𝙏𝙄𝙀𝙎"

_________________

𝙊𝙉𝙄𝙆𝘼 𝙈𝘼𝙍𝘼𝙅

1 𝙒𝙀𝙀𝙆 𝙇𝘼𝙏𝙀𝙍

𝘿𝙀𝘾𝙀𝙈𝘽𝙀𝙍 14, 2021

𝙊𝙉𝙄𝙆𝘼 𝘼𝙉𝘿 𝘽𝙀𝙔'𝙎 𝙈𝘼𝙉𝙎𝙄𝙊𝙉

𝙇𝙄𝙑𝙄𝙉𝙂 𝙍𝙊𝙊𝙈

8:32 𝙋𝙈
_________________

"Bey baby! Stay still!" I yelled at her as I popped her head with the comb. She groaned and tried to be still while she sat inside of my lap on the floor.

"Ma! that shit hurt!" She whined, smacking her lips. I was doing her hair while she played with Ciel in hers. She wanted me to loc up her hair, so that's what I was doing.

She'd been harassing me for the past 5 days to do it and and I'd finally given in. Ever since my birthday, I had been showing slight symptoms of pregnancy. She dicked me down so good it was crazy.

I wasn't going to tell her yet because I've wanted it to be a surprise. I'm not sure if Bey knows yet, but I have had a bit of an attitude towards her, and every time it happened, she'd just nod her head and smirk, walking off.

Ciel babbled in her arms, reaching his hands out to touch her face. She smiled at him and kissed his forehead. I had to yank her head back a little and she groaned. Kicking her legs, she pulled Ciel to her chest and closed her eyes.

"I'm sorry baby!" She smacked her lips "You good, Mama. How many you got left?" I pursed my lips. "About 3, baby."

She whined. Along with being crazy she had ADHD. I took her to the doctor earlier and I gave her some medicine to help it. I felt bad for her. She had been through so much, and I only wanted to help get her better.  She thanked me and told me that she was so happy that I wanted to help her. My baby has so many problems but I'm glad we're working through them. We've both been through so much.

On a brighter note, I'm so happy that we're getting married soon. As soon as I told Solange, she stopped being mad at me, and she started planning our wedding. I have to admit that I do feel slightly embarrassed that I was so caught up in the way that Bey fucked me that I did that to her.

She's not mad though, and that's what matters. Yonnie still teases her about it. Beyonce didn't really know what to do with any of that so she let us take the reigns, putting her input in every so often.

"Baby, did you take your medicine?" She shook her head no.

"Go take it baby, it'll make you feel better." She sighed. "I don't like how it be making me feel mama!" She said solemnly.

My baby. I got up and went to give her a hug.

She leaned down and kissed me. I had to admit that she looked a little crazy with her hair not done, Ciel on her hip, and the fact that she was only wearing a pair of boxers and a skimpy sports bra. I rubbed her stomach.

"It's okay baby. When you take it and you go to sleep, we can all take a nap together, then I'll fix you some dinner, alright baby?" She nodded and went into the kitchen.

She came back after taking her medicine and she sat back down. I could already tell that the medicine was taking effect because she was already feeling drowsy. She slumped down in silence, letting me finish the locs at the top of her head.