"Do you like?" I asked hopeful that he wouldn't hate it.

"Are you serious? I love it Jack." He announced running over to me his towel slipping off as he ran. He wrapped his arms around my neck and his legs around my waist as he smashed his lips against my own. Our lips moved together passionately as we kissed. My tongue slipped into his mouth tasting and savoring his unique flavor. He was certainly intoxicating.

Holding him close to me I walked us over to the bed. Laying him down gently I didn't break the kiss even when he began to grind his hips into my own. The little bit of fabric from my boxers was not enough to hid the growing erection that I had because of him. He pulled away from the kiss nipping at my bottom lip before he began to trail kisses along my jaw and down my neck.

"You're so...so....amazing." He said between kisses.

"I'm glad you like it." I moaned out. His legs were still wrapped around my waist as he ground his hips into me sensually. His arms dropped from around my neck to exploring my body. His hands trailed down the sides of my arms and then back up my chest as he touched every inch of my bare chest. This was all too much.

Reaching behind me I unwrapped his legs from around me as I groaned out one last time. He moaned in disappointment at the loss.

"Stop whining." I chuckled as climbed off the bed. I hooked my thumbs into the waistband of my boxers before I pulled it down teasingly. I watched as his eyes got wide and his tongue ran along his bottom lip as he watched me slowly pull them down. My manhood sprang free as I finally pulled them off completely tossing them to the side.

"Stop teasing me. I need you now." He moaned staring at me, lust flashing through his eyes.

"Patience my dear Cupid." I told him as I walked to the side of the bed closest to him. His eyes watched my every movement as I moved from one side of the bed to the other.

"I don't want to be patient. I want you in me now. I want to ride you over and over again." He told me panting lustfully as he ran his hands down his chest. His eyes were now closed as he continued fantasizing about all the things we could do together. Reaching down I grabbed his hand before it got too low.

"Calm down Cupid." I panted thinking about what I could do to him. He moaned lightly not happy that I wouldn't let him touch himself. Climbing back onto the bed I hovered over him lowering my hips into his as I ground my hardened member into his. The hiss of sheer pleasure that escaped his lips gave me the encouragement I was looking for to continue.

I ground myself against him harder as he threw his head back against the pillow. His body arched up towards me as he tried to get more of that amazing sensation. I steadied myself on the bed by placing both my arms on either side of his head as he began to writhe beneath me.

Leaning down I softly kissed his lips before peppering kiss along his jawline, down his neck and to his chest where I continued to tease him further. My tongue darted out of my mouth as I flicked it across one of those hardened little buds causing him to groan deep in his throat as his hands shot up to grip my hair and hold me in place as I began to suck on it.

"Don't stop." He moaned as I pulled away and began to work on the other one. I continued my kissing downward adding a few licks and nips here and there to have him gasp in pleasure. Every little sound he made because of me was like a sweet lullaby that eased my fears about us.

I nipped at his hips as I moved further and further down. He groaned when I avoided the one place he wanted me to kiss as I kissed down his thighs, alternating between the two. His hands had since left my hair as they were now tightly fisting the sheets underneath him as he moaned, panted and squirmed because of my teasing.

Dragging my tongue up the inside of his legs I tasted the bitterness of his sweat mixed with his sweet natural flavor. I repeated the action on his other leg delighting in the soft panting that he was doing. Instead of stopping like before I swallowed him completely into my mouth causing him to cry out.

"JACK! Oh god don't stop...." He moaned as his fingers found the back of my head gripping my hair tightly as he held me in place. His short jerky movements told me he was close. I let him continue to thrust into my mouth for a few more seconds before I pulled away running my tongue along the length of it while I caught my breath before swallowing it whole again. Reaching up I pinched one nipple between my thumb and forefinger and that's all it took for him to explode into my mouth.

I pulled away from him as he took several deep breaths trying to regain his strength. His eyes were closed as his arms fell limply by his side. Slowly his eyes opened up as he stared up at me. Leaning down I pressed lips to his allowing him to taste himself. He moaned into my mouth as I slipped my tongue into his mouth running it along the roof of his mouth. He pulled away from the kissing panting harder than before.

"Jack. It's so much." He moaned out as I ground my hips into his own.

"No it’s not enough." I growled out as I flipped him over. He yelped in shock as he looked back at me with wide eyes.

"Wh-What..." Was all he managed to get out before I ran my tongue against his tight rosebud. He moaned out lowly as I continued to tease him over and over again. Pulling away from him I positioned myself at his entrance before shoving roughly into him. He moaned out pushing his ass out towards me. Leaning over his back I whispered into his ear.

"You like that don't you? You like how I'm shoving into you?" I growled out in his ear.

"Ye-Yes! I love it..." He moaned out breathing heavily as I pounded into him. As I leaned back I dug my fingers into deeply into his hip as I slid out and plunged back into him. With every thrust in he moaned out loudly. He gripped the sheets under him as I slammed deeper into him.

Leaning back down I bit into his shoulder not hard enough to draw blood but hard enough to add a little pain to his pleasure. I knew he would love that and I was right. He threw his head back and arched his back down toward the bed pushing his ass up and back into me as he exploded onto the bed beneath us with either one of us having to touch him.

Even when I felt his entire body still underneath mine I couldn't stop. Everything about his body was so damn intoxicating that I just wanted everything from him. I continued to pound into him harder than before until I felt myself reaching the height of my pleasure. With one final thrust I buried myself in him to the hilt as I exploded inside him. Collapsing on top of him my breathing got heavy as I tried to catch my breath.

After resting on top of him for a few minutes I rolled off of him and laid on the side of him. With my eyes closed I breathed deeply letting the delicious feelings wash over me. His breathing had slowed down and evened out as he rested next to me. He was obviously still awake but the fact that he had just muttered something to me told me that he was trying to speak to me.

"What was that?" I asked with a smirk.

"I said thank you. I'm so happy that we're together. I think this is the happiest I've been in a long time and I owe it all to you." He rolled over so that he was facing me with a huge smile on his face.

“You don’t have to thank me. To be honest I’m the one who should be thanking you…” I began as I pulled him closer to me, wrapping my arms around his delicate frame. “If I didn’t listen you and decide to give us a try I would have never known that you are all I need to stay happy. I don’t worry about anything else because I know at the end of the day I’m coming back home to you.” I told him truthfully.

“Jack I really love you.” He told me and I knew he was telling the truth because I could see it in his eyes. The love in his eyes told me that everything he said was completely true. Placing a soft chaste kiss to his lips I pulled back seconds later placing another kiss on his forehead before pulling him closer than before.

“I love you so much Cupid.” I whispered into his hair as he drifted off to sleep.