Logan nodded. "That is why I think Roman and I should be the first to go and supervise Thomas."

"Fantastic idea, Logan!!" Roman smiled. "And we will leave Virgil and Patton to help watch over Janus! Its the perfect set up!"

"We'll have to come up with a plan, so we don't upset Remus anymore." Virgil mumbled. "How are me and Patton suppose to stop him if he decides to rampage again?"

Logan hummed. "As long as you keep yourselves open in your movement and include him whenever you are near Janus, there shouldn't be a problem."

They all nodded in agreement. It was as close to a plan as they were going to get.

(Mean while...... In Self Preservation's room.)

Self Preservation was in a deep sleep, blissfully unaware that the room around them was changing, and shifting. Losing its roomy look and more into the dark abyss that the other were able to see. The bed at which held the sleeping Half Side vanishing along with the rest of furniture leaving the sleeping facet laying on nothing. His shirt unbuttoning as if by invisible fingers revealing the broken Core and its many shattered shards trapped inside the necklace around his neck, exposing the pieces, as gravity also vanished. The broken pieces taking on a yellow glow, and the body of Self Preservation becoming translucent, almost invisible, leaving the core pieces and broken shards free floating.

As a single thought echoed around the room.

'Why am I not enough?'

(Two weeks later)

Remus was laying in his bed, trying to go sleep. But its was so difficult. He had been spending the last two weeks guarding and camping outside of Janus's room. The others seemed to be switching off in shifts, two would go and check on Thomas, and two would stay. There was also a sense of a peace treaty going on between him and the others. They left him alone, besides coming and getting him when it was time to eat, or invite him to movie nights. Now not sleeping for an extended number of days didn't bother Remus. But then he had also had Janus to help back then. It felt like he had just close his eyes when the door of his room creaked opened. His body shooting into a sitting position like vampire from a coffin.

There standing in the door way was Self Preservation. "Hello Intrusive Thoughts." He greeted.

"You're back!" Remus found himself gasping out.

"You told me to come to you. Should I leave?" The half Side asked, with a tilt of his head.

"Fuck no!" Remus shouted, jumping to his feet and going over to the Half Side. "You're just the person I have been waiting for. Come on. Let's spoon." He demanded, pulling Self Preservation into his bed, and once again, made sure to wrap himself around the Half Side. This time to make sure Self Preservation wouldn't slip away from, he brought his tentacles out and cocooned the Half Side to him.

Self Preservation let it happened, his body remaining relaxed the whole time as he was maneuvered by the tentacles. Blinking as Intrusive Thoughts practically burrowed in to him. "You have not been sleeping." He stated.

"Shut up. Your fault anyway. Jan, you just don't know." Remus mumbled, into the Half Sides neck.

"I'm sorry." Self Preservation apologized.

"Don't apologize. Your sassier than that." Remus huffed. "Damn it, Janny. I can't believe you went and tore yourself apart. You can't be happy like this."

"I am happy." The Half Side assured, in a neutral tone.

"No, you're not. If you were, you would still be you." Remus grumbled, hugging the Half Side close. "Don't worry. I'm not going to let them hurt you anymore. I will be the one to take care of you now." He promised.