Mahira: Princess you think it's just 3400?

Zarin looked at her and nob her head in yes, so Mahira continued

Mahira: Do you know what 3400 is?

Zarin again nob her head in yes and said.

Zarin: Yes aapi, I know, it is too much, our two months grocery use to come in that amount.

This time Zaid spoke, as he knew what Mahira wants to say, after seeing the price tag, so he spoke along with showing the symbol of currency and calculating it on his mobile.

Zaid: Princess, bhabhi wants to say is that the price of this bag is 3400 dollars, you see this sign, it is sign of dollar, so if we convert it into Indian currency it will be approximately two lakh sixty one thousand eight hundred as per today's rate of dollars.

Hearing Zaid both Bijan and Zarin eyes pop out and they turn the price tag again to see it, and then said in unison

Zarin and Bijan: WHAT?

Bijan quickly said

Bijan: Saad beta, I cannot take such a costly gift, you keep this for your future wife.

She extended her hand to give back, but Saad hold it and said

Saad: Please Bijan, Aapi and Bhabhi, I don't want you three to make any fuss, please except my gift lovingly.

Bijan still did not like it, so she said,

Bijan: Saad beta, what will I do of such a costly bag?

Saad smiled at her and sat down on his knees and hold Bijan's hand and said

Saad: Bijan before bhaijan and bhai's marriage you were alone, as we three brother's use to go to office, but now you are not, as you have your two lovely daughters to go out shopping with you.

Zarin and Bijan both smiled at him and Zarin quickly said

Zarin: It will be so much fun phuphu jaan.

Zaid looked at her and said in a scarstic way

Zaid: Yes, and then, we brothers will come to know that the ladies have gone for shopping at the time of lunch and still have not returned till dinner time.

Zaid's comment made Zarin pout at him and khan brothers laugh and Mahira whinced and quickly taking her princess side, she spoke

Mahira: Zaid bhai we are not like this

As soon as she completed her sentence, Asad spoke

Asad: ok, so you want to say that you are those one, who will go out for shopping of one thing, and will harsh the shopkeeper by removing ten things, and finally not buying anything.

And this time Mahira pouted making Khan brothers laugh again. Even Zarin took Mahira's side and said

Zarin: Abbu, she is not at all like this, infact aapi makes the list before moving out for shopping.

Bijan too, could not take this, so she quickly took both her daughter's side and said

Bijan: Asad and Zaid, my lovely daughters are not like that, and trust me, we will go for shopping and come on time, by buying ample of things using both of your credit and debit cards.

Hearing Bijan's statement, Saad stood up and started dancing with funny dance steps and singing loudly making all the three ladies clap.

Saad: Haayo rabba, haayo rabba, haayo rabba
(Oh my god, oh my god, oh my god)